Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook or Twitter?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
All my friends are real people so use neither, this is the only forum I frequent and only for the Albion connection.

lennonmichael

Dec 23, 2010
Facebook is clearly the social networking site's most popular, and it is second only to Google as the web site with the most visitors. Twitter place in various ways. Besides trying to buy Twitter. Both are website are very popular in the world.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Twitter is great for following Journalists and getting the latest news instantly. Some of the England cricket team, Swann in particular are hilarious at times. Don't really see it as stalking as they only put on there what they want everyone to see.

Facebook is just a popularity contest with the most tedious of status updates. I don't care what you are having for dinner.

Twitter by a mile

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Another vote for Twitter. Really liked Facebook at first but have grown very tired of it and very rarely go on it now

Voice of Reason

Jan 7, 2006
Hailsham
Twitter is great for following Journalists and getting the latest news instantly. Some of the England cricket team, Swann in particular are hilarious at times. Don't really see it as stalking as they only put on there what they want everyone to see.

Twitter by a mile

Is the correct answer!

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Facebook pisses me right off and haven't been on for about a fortnight. It's always the same people online with their boring status update and photos of a party I haven't been invited to. Then there's the geeky nerd at school who got all MEGA A* A-levels and GCSE's saying how well they're doing and realising I've f***ed up on so many things. Very depressing. :cry:

I've never used Twatter and probably never will.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I grew tired of Facebook. It was decent when it first launched. A good way to share photos, arrange events and so on. It turned shit when you ended up with people inviting you to all sorts of stuff like 'Am I fit?', Texas Hold 'em and all the other rubbish that was produced.

Twitter is good in fits and bursts. I follow a variety of celebrities that interest me - granted much of what they write is a bit dull, but you get the occasional gem of information. Following journalists and various news organisations is a good way of keeping track of things. I tend to avoid those that use Twitter as an extension of the 'what am I doing now' feature of Facebook. I don't care if you are hungry. Put something interesting and useful on it.

I just ignore all the "invite" stuff......simples.....

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Facebook. Although I've had to hide all the aplications etc. that post into your info feed. Also deleted 3/4s of the "friends" I had on there as of last week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here