Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook integration

Who'd want to know what a chicken shit **** like you thought?

You were too pussy to my face last time - want to try again coward?

I arrived FIRST to that meet - so you could come out with "oh hello MATE, so good to meet you in person"

utter f***ing fag.

And what did you do in return? Shake my hand and pose for a silly photo. Hardly high noon at the ok corral. :jester:

And what did you do in return? Shake my hand and pose for a silly photo. Hardly high noon at the ok corral. :jester:

Ah but I wasn't the one talking big like it was a 'showdown' in the first place - you made out it was 'show yourself and let's just see how big you are' and then a shrinking violet who wanted a photo with me. I was hardly going to bitchslap someone who was bowing and scraping in 'delighted to meet you' verbage. Now you're back to big talk again like some sort of ...'pwoper wuffian' I suppose is the terminology.
Quit the f***ing gobby shit safeway.

Ah but I wasn't the one talking big like it was a 'showdown' in the first place - you made out it was 'show yourself and let's just see how big you are' and then a shrinking violet who wanted a photo with me. I was hardly going to bitchslap someone who was bowing and scraping in 'delighted to meet you' verbage. Now you're back to big talk again like some sort of ...'pwoper wuffian' I suppose is the terminology.
Quit the f***ing gobby shit safeway.

You really are losing it, old man! 'Showdown' FFS. :lolol: It was a meet-up of internet geeks. Toe-to-toes take place in car parks, not fancily decorated pub function rooms lit up with candles. Arrived first? Good for you, it was probably the social highlight of your year.

Still, you carry on in your little dream world if that's what makes you happy. But in the meantime you might want to read this: Dementia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :kiss:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Good try to keep turning it around you bore, you are just a keyboard cowboy who uses the internet to play at shooting caps.
Little 'pops'.

Pathetic.

pot....kettle...

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I sometimes feel like i am under a cloud of Julie Burchills on here. Shouty-mouthed and unforgiving uggadugs on occasion, i say as if my opinion might save the world.

love the irony in your sig now, as opposed to your numerous grown up spats right?

You do realize that sig is ironic because someone else was having a dig at you, same person who has been digging at me regularly for ten years, yet had the temerity to want you banned? Yes, ironic it is.

Listen, I post my opinion - and usually on subjects that (ahem) invite opinion. Some such requests for *opinion* even suggest they accept ones that don't suit theirs - yet turn around and call me stuff for honestly telling them what it is!

Also, there are cliques on here and I don't want one to be 'in with' ever, so I don't feel I need to take sides or chip in and not mind my own f***ing business by doing so.

I don't want matey leanings on here, I've taken differing viewpoints from real mates I've known for years, because I didn't agree with their post.
Some I agree with and some I don't - look back on this thread at who took a cheap 'pop' out of nowhere. He's escalated before and that's his poor character and I let him know, again.

Figure it out.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
You do realize that sig is ironic because someone else was having a dig at you, same person who has been digging at me regularly for ten years, yet had the temerity to want you banned? Yes, ironic it is.

Listen, I post my opinion - and usually on subjects that (ahem) invite opinion. Some such requests for *opinion* even suggest they accept ones that don't suit theirs - yet turn around and call me stuff for honestly telling them what it is!

Also, there are cliques on here and I don't want one to be 'in with' ever, so I don't feel I need to take sides or chip in and not mind my own f***ing business by doing so.

I don't want matey leanings on here, I've taken differing viewpoints from real mates I've known for years, because I didn't agree with their post.
Some I agree with and some I don't - look back on this thread at who took a cheap 'pop' out of nowhere. He's escalated before and that's his poor character and I let him know, again.

Figure it out.

Right fair enough I assumed you were supporting it by having it as your sig.
However conversely you might be able to see that there is a reason for people having a go at that you are not at all innocent in these spats.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Who'd want to know what a chicken shit **** like you thought?

You were too pussy to my face last time - want to try again coward?

I arrived FIRST to that meet - so you could come out with "oh hello MATE, so good to meet you in person"

utter f***ing fag.

All that Swedish totty you say you've been getting has really chilled you out of late.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here