Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
An excelente variation on the theme is to wait until the stroke of midday when the towels in prime poolside position have lain unoccupied all morning. Stride confidently up to them, sling them over your shoulder and walk off. Dump them round the back of the pool area somewhere. Folks will automatically assume the now-unoccupied sunbeds were yours and will take possession in about thirty seconds flat. The original occupants will then swan up sometime mid-afternoon and start ranting and raving at the new occupants who of course will have not the foggiest idea what they're banging on about. Tremendous fun!
This post reminds me of Viz top tip!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Let’s just hope this doesn’t end up in a dead end street.

If it does, we’re liable to end up with the second coming of the Graham Pottter preservation society… God bless Swansman and all the different varieties.

Rats, best hope not.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I've been away a week . . . .can't be arsed trawling 113 pages . . If this doesn't happen . . . Will there be an industrial scale sheets emergency ?
Go and read the Calleri thread, whilst waiting for action here.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
2 miillion euros sounds frankly direspectful.
Why?
If he does not have an express clause saying it’s X amount if someone wants you then why would anyone go in high. I imagine that is more than the value of his contract and was used as a opener for negotiations, nothing wrong with it

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
Let’s just hope this doesn’t end up in a dead end street.

If it does, we’re liable to end up with the second coming of the Graham Pottter preservation society… God bless Swansman and all the different varieties.

Rats, best hope not.
Really trying to iron out the Kinks?

Zeckenpack

Jun 13, 2024
I hope to God, Brighton fans won’t be so stupid, especially with our Jewish owner sitting in the stands (but then again ☹️) thanks for the reminder of the context and welcome to NSC. I really wish you luck with finding a replacement.

Do you know if any of Hürzeler’s coaching team have agreed to follow him to Brighton yet?
Our Goalie Coach Marco Knoop just signed a new contract weeks ago.
And our assistant Coach Peter Nemeth a few months ago.

It is anticipated by media that both will stay with us. But then again, not much ever spills to local press or media. Our management is extremely intransparent when it comes to negotiations. We barely know about any new players, or hearing rumours, unless it's already done and just a matter of hours before it's announced. Until signatures from both ends, nobody is allowed to speak to media or anyone. So nothing ever leaves the room.

So it could still be the case, that Fabian would like to take them to Brighton, but I doubt it.

Ollo

Jun 13, 2024
To any St. Pauli fans on here, wether you are just browsing or a new member, be rest assured that any songs be produced on here have about 0.5% chance of ever being sung in the stadium during a match. 😉
I'm just assured that you'll spend a lot of money! 😂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here