Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
We have no idea if this will work or how this ends, but I'm infinitely more excited about Hurzeler than I could ever be about Graham 'teeth sucker' Potter.

If we get him in, buzzing for next season already!
Sucking air through his teeth like some kind of vacuum pump.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Well yes, tht would help some, I was thinking more along the lines of someone who could serve a pint or two at a time, in under 15 minutes.

basic competence.
I heard it all hinges on him finding a house in Portslade with a view of the town centre.
I’m sure I overheard an American with a german twang looking at an appartment in Fishersgate, overlooking the turd works next to the powerstation.
A most convenient spot betwixt Mex and training.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
As

dazzer6666

Said, how do you know we haven't signed him? It's a fair question. I mean i don't know so i'm interested how you do that's all.
Ok i made a mistake by appearing to make a claim, I don't know that we haven't signed him, However, the lack of news strongly suggests (to me at least) that the deal is not yet done. Does that admission help soothe your pedantic mindset?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
This amused me in the St Pauli forum, and yes I am impressed by the maturity and attitude of their posters. I am not the only one mentioning it here, I wonder if it's particular to that club or a German cultural thing?

View attachment 183889
Focus, maturity and relevance might be useful if you're aiming to get somewhere fast, but on NSC we like to stop and smell the roses.

and make the fish puns...

and argue about the minutae of catering...

and dream about the monorails...

and listen to the obscure Belgian Dark Wave Neo Country Ska records...

and consider the outcomes of fights between mantis shrimps and a honey badgers...

and read the stories about firemen's indiscretions...

Take your shoes off St Pauli lads. Sit down and pour yourself a drink. We're in no hurry to get anywhere.

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
Focus, maturity and relevance might be useful if you're aiming to get somewhere fast, but on NSC we like to stop and smell the roses.

and make the fish puns...

and argue about the minutae of catering...

and dream about the monorails...

and listen to the obscure Belgian Dark Wave Neo Country Ska records...

and consider the outcomes of fights between mantis shrimps and a honey badgers...

and read the stories about firemen's indiscretions...

Take your shoes off St Pauli lads. Sit down and pour yourself a drink. We're in no hurry to get anywhere.
Puns are the best on here, including the Fern related ones a while back

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
This amused me in the St Pauli forum, and yes I am impressed by the maturity and attitude of their posters. I am not the only one mentioning it here, I wonder if it's particular to that club or a German cultural thing?

View attachment 183889
Sadly I don't think the German language lends itself to fish puns as well as ours. Explains much of 18th to 20th century history...

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
All depends on whether we win the first game of the season. Either the best thing since sliced bread or relegated by Christmas.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
IMG_0486.gif

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
When you say "first" game is that in Japan, Loftus Road or first PL game - The NSC resident anti-fans have all those dates in their automatic posting schedule
There is nothing quite like a good old fashioned Eeyore feeding frenzy to help stop me visiting NSC for a few days. That is when I get stuff done.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Guest is fair enough but signed in user is rough these days.

Depends on platform. Laptop/desktop view, the ads are absolutely fine and I don't find they affect how I use the site at all.

Mobile, on the other hand ... even as a logged in user, from time to time get those ones that insist on taking over the whole screen as you scroll down a page and cause the page layout to change. Those are fecking annoying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here