Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dippy2449

May 24, 2004
Norfolk
Hurzeler is a gamble, but that's not a complaint from me. TB will know that when he plays poker and gambles, he doesn't win them all. This is a riskier bet (to extend the analogy, going big on a poor hand) than most -- if not all -- of the managerial appointments he's made because: of the position we're currently in as against that when previous appointments were made; the inexperience of Hurzeler; and probably some other things too.
I reckon its a blind hand but TB has been counting the cards

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Over and above the apparent similarities in playing style with RDZ's approach, two additional aspects that have immediately caught my attention about Hürzelerball:

1. He likes strong defending
2. He likes to have plans for set piece defending and attacking

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Over and above the apparent similarities in playing style with RDZ's approach, two additional aspects that have immediately caught my attention about Hürzelerball:

1. He likes strong defending
2. He likes to have plans for set piece defending and attacking
We have no idea if this will work or how this ends, but I'm infinitely more excited about Hurzeler than I could ever be about Graham 'teeth sucker' Potter.

If we get him in, buzzing for next season already!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This amused me in the St Pauli forum, and yes I am impressed by the maturity and attitude of their posters. I am not the only one mentioning it here, I wonder if it's particular to that club or a German cultural thing?

1000014502.png

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
This amused me in the St Pauli forum, and yes I am impressed by the maturity and attitude of their posters. I am not the only one mentioning it here, I wonder if it's particular to that club or a German cultural thing?

View attachment 183889
They also make the point of how ad heavy we are over here.

Something symbiotic with the money over fans debate for PL v Bundesliga!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
They also make the point of how ad heavy we are over here.

Something symbiotic with the money over fans debate for PL v Bundesliga!
I guess they viewed as guest.

It’s VERY ad heavy as a guest, very reasonable as a signed in user and even better than that as a Patron.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here