Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Seems too random. Weirdly this guy is the assistant of Bayern and the Portuguese national team at the same time. Don't know if thats right ?! Never heard of him.

He was at Chelsea during some of Potter's time and Chelsea fans were pissed off when he left.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Seems too random. Weirdly this guy is the assistant of Bayern and the Portuguese national team at the same time. Don't know if thats right ?! Never heard of him.

Perhaps because set piece coaches are often not full time

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
On the negative side, what happens if this all goes tits up this week and falls through?

Is there another on the list?
Just don’t see it happening. All the reports are that he’s agreed terms, the clubs have spoken, and he’s clearly the target. Every bookie I can find has now closed the book on this one, but last time I checked he was 1-25 on.

I think it’ll be announced any day now, but probably Thursday or Friday I’d guess.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Shame the women mostly don't look like this when going out in doytchland!!
You remind me of that @BigGully character, quite possibly the only person in the world who went to Berlin and said he could not find a party. :lolol:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
You remind me of that @Big Gully character, quite possibly the only person in the world who went to Berlin and said he could not find a party. :lolol:
I didn't say I couldn't find a party in Berlin, far from it !! But Berlin is a bit grimy not really my kind of nightlife scene.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I didn't say I couldn't find a party in Berlin, far from it !! But Berlin is a bit grimy not really my kind of nightlife scene.

I can imagine you leaving a Berlin party because the amuse bouche wasn't to your liking

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
Ours will need to be to coach Gross out of raising his arm during corners.
Grob and Gross both raise 1 arm but I noticed Barco goes totally off script and raises both arms. This just confuses things for me and must surely be nipped in the bud. Our "set piece coach" must pull his hair out.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hard to find out much about his backroom team should they come with him.
Assistant is Heinz Bruckner but beyond that…..nicht

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Good news though!

Waiting to see the all important PR shot of him standing next to TB/PB wearing a Brighton scarf 🙂
TB in the classic blue suit I reckon

Give it a month after the euros and suspect we will have a fans forum where Peter from Eastbourne can really get into the new guys tactics

IN

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here