Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Also, me too! I don’t know why but it’s as if a huge cloud of depression has been lifted that’s been hanging over us over the last few weeks, if not months. The anti climax of a season petering out so tamely and RDZ leaving, then the exasperatingly long (so it seemed) search for a new manager seemingly fruitless - then bingo!

The curviest curved ball from the furthest left of the left field is revealed - so Brighton, so brilliant, and so wonderfully uplifting for us fans. I’m buzzing and can’t wait for the official announcement and the start of the season.

Please, Gods of Football, let this all happen without raining on our parade or dumping a load of shit on proceedings - thank you very much. :thumbsup:
Exactly how I feel. It just feels so us to get someone like this! We can all feel it because we are BHA through and through.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Way too pretty for the job,I'm just finishing off painting over the De Zerbi mural in the bathroom she had done,and this bloke rocks up looking like a bloke from a Paco Rabane advert FFS! I'd settle for Warnock or even Lampard right now.
And Moder is still about...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Will this mean we will get German beer in the concourses and the Italian stuff binned off.
And upgrade the bar staff?
Like this you mean?

3017757B-00CA-4D81-A531-B54C52AC5336.jpeg

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

Seriously WTF does Danny Murphy know? Since TB has taken over the club apart from Chis Hughton when has he appointed any manager that is a “Safe Pair of hands” Gus Poyet first job in Management, Oscar Garcia from the Isreal League, Sami Hyypia, Graham Potter did well in Swedish League and half a season at Swansea. Roberto DeZerbi multiple jobs with various degrees of success.

When you compare that to most clubs who can have three managers in a season, only one of the seven TB has hired have been rubbish, that is an incredible hit rate.

If we hire this chap I have no idea how it will work out, but if we do then I am excited for next season.

I am not a very trusting person by nature, but I can not believe that TB would make a decision deliberately that would harm our club.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I believe that you have posted this exact image on NSC about 50 times.

You are obsessed by the two things in the middle of the photo.

The thing is, it’s not going to get you anywhere.

There is the odd conversation about drinking alcohol in English stadia when in view of the pitch but generally, there seems to be very little motivation from anywhere to campaign on this for a change in the law. Give over!

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Really helpful video on Tactics here people might be interested in

huzzah

Sep 8, 2023
Maybe just paint ‘thank you FCSP’ on some Jolly Rodgers 🙂

View attachment 183789
maybe someone could photoshop our smiley crossbones from the sw corner getting on famously with their flag. (couldn't find a good picture of the flag, but he's on the bhafa x fatboy slim hoodie i have)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-11 at 05.39.09.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-11 at 05.39.09.png
    133 KB · Views: 44

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Seriously WTF does Danny Murphy know? Since TB has taken over the club apart from Chis Hughton when has he appointed any manager that is a “Safe Pair of hands” Gus Poyet first job in Management, Oscar Garcia from the Isreal League, Sami Hyypia, Graham Potter did well in Swedish League and half a season at Swansea. Roberto DeZerbi multiple jobs with various degrees of success.

When you compare that to most clubs who can have three managers in a season, only one of the seven TB has hired have been rubbish, that is an incredible hit rate.

If we hire this chap I have no idea how it will work out, but if we do then I am excited for next season.

I am not a very trusting person by nature, but I can not believe that TB would make a decision deliberately that would harm our club.
In fairness to Murphy, White and Jordan, they did at the end something along the lines of, how many decisions has Bloom got wrong over recent years so maybe everyone should trust he’s made another good call now.

Murphy being an old school pro obviously thinks Hurzeler’s age is a concern, I disagree with him on that and think he’s a bit out of touch with modern players, but overall I think he was quite fair.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Murphy being an old school pro obviously thinks Hurzeler’s age is a concern, I disagree with him on that and think he’s a bit out of touch with modern players, but overall I think he was quite fair.
What he says may hold true at some other clubs but I can't see the likes of Dunk, Gross, Welbz etc being the Billy big bollocks and looking to get one over on the new manager. RDZ always spoke warmly about the support he got from his senior players and I can't see this being any different

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I believe that you have posted this exact image on NSC about 50 times.

You are obsessed by the two things in the middle of the photo.

The thing is, it’s not going to get you anywhere.

There is the odd conversation about drinking alcohol in English stadia when in view of the pitch but generally, there seems to be very little motivation from anywhere to campaign on this for a change in the law. Give over!
I have posted it a few times, I admit. I personally think it's a very persausive photo? BTW, I'm not on a drinking-in-the-seats mission......I'm simply promoting German lovliness.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
What he says may hold true at some other clubs but I can't see the likes of Dunk, Gross, Welbz etc being the Billy big bollocks and looking to get one over on the new manager. RDZ always spoke warmly about the support he got from his senior players and I can't see this being any different
I think you are right. Our senior players will support him I believe.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015

Gawd, Hyppia ( that season was hell).. it's a constant reminder to me that even the king that is Mr Bloom can eff it all up..... I don't fear this new potential appointment, but I will hold my breath until the first few meaningful games are navigated, and, perhaps more importantly, the first few meaningful player recruits are on board.... it has a whiff of excitement about it, .... I look forward to something new.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here