Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Crofty stays, bringing in his own GK coach and assistant manager

He also mentioned bringing an analyst.

Also, does that mean we still need to add one or two general coaches to his team - thought I read he liked to have an attacking coach and defensive coach?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Everyone spoke really well I thought. Fabian said all the right things and seems like a really good fit. I think we just need to be a bit patient if things don't immediately slot into place on the pitch.
Absolutely. If he doesnt get off to a winning start I predict a clamour from the media to go ''Look he's obviously too young and inexperienced!!' so we as Brighton fans will need to ignore all that and give some patience.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
This guy already seems a lot more mature than de zerbi. Far more inspiring. Far less of a bullshitter. Good start.
I have yet to warm to him like I did RDZ on his introduction, bit too Germanic for me :wink:

I am always suspicious of people who say all the right things on introduction :lolol:

Keeping my powder dry for the moment.

Has my full backing though obviously.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Barber confirms for first time the club considered several coaches for the job this time round.
McKenna ? Potter ? Cooper ?
"little bit different to when Graham Potter left...that was a much more condensed process...we did have time this time ...we took the time to consider 3-4 candidates...and
Fabian emerged as the outstanding one of those"

Bloom said in presser he was the "lowest risk" of the candidates they considered.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I knew he was at the Spuds game, just questioning the 90mins, maybe 80mins…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here