Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
They got your message by the looks, and changed the name / logo for the match v St. Pauli fans.

I don't think it was MY message they got, by the looks of it (the second tweet refers to removing the Albion club badge from a tweet put out on another account):-

Jun 13, 2024
I get it, I felt exactly the same when Potter jumped ship, however I did not wish him well. I might have done if he’d done it at the end of a season though.
You ask yourself - why now? Too early to leave us. But you can not stop someone who wants to go out and reached out for more. St Pauli is the Team he left...

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
You ask yourself - why now? Too early to leave us. But you can not stop someone who wants to go out and reached out for more. St Pauli is the Team he left...
I suspect it is simply money..... I am assuming he will be getting a few more shekels... the leagues are similar in standard overall, PL maybe a bit more competitive, but if it all fails, at least he will have filled his investment accounts.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I suspect it is simply money..... I am assuming he will be getting a few more shekels... the leagues are similar in standard overall, PL maybe a bit more competitive, but if it all fails, at least he will have filled his investment accounts.
Premier league is way higher standard. Not even close.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Sadly for us fans the best managers want to manage at the highest level possible. If FH has one successful season in the Premier League embarrassing bigger teams we will almost certainly find ourselves fighting to keep him at the Albion. We are a stepping stone for players and managers and we almost promote ourselves as such. Hard to complain too much as we have been living the dream for a few years now.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Well was working for a St Pauli fan today, he’s British although his wife is from Hamburg so he goes quite a lot. We’ve basically signed a league 1 manager according to him.
What was more interesting was the way St Pauli fans do things in the stadium. Each fan buys €20 of beer which is €3 a beer and pass them down the row. By the end of the game you’re pissed as you’ve drunk way more than €20 of beer and all are having a great time getting into the atmosphere
They don’t sing about individual players all club songs sounds like fun to me.

Pliny the Gull

Mar 4, 2024
Fab from USA
Fab from USA
We are brighton, watch us play
FAB was born in the USA.
We are Brighton, we sing all day.
For, Fab, our German From the USA

So go away Palace, Chelsea etc, etc

Apologies for any punctuation errors. It's late.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So the football world seems to have accepted this appointment is happening but as yet he hasn't signed for us.

Are the hardnosed negotiatiors doing their thing?

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
We were placed high because of the run we had under Hürzeler the season before. But from which time are these figures? There were two heavy weight relegated teams with Schalke and Hertha BSC. During pre-season those were the favorited teams for promotion.
Those were the odds at the start of the season.
The 2 relegated clubs you mentioned were both 10/1 shots.

B2-m.jpg

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Premier league is way higher standard. Not even close.
The top teams in the Bundesliga are comparative with the top teams in the PL, that has been born out in europe this season. Bayern, Dortmund and Leverkeusen would all be quite near the top in the PL imho.

The PL just has a lot more depth of good teams right the way down the league, at least 15-16 are all going to be competitve and only a couple each year will be truly shit and cant really compete.

The Bundesliga doesnt have as many decent competitive teams as the PL

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
How how this thread gone from the Wurzels to Bruce Springsteen?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here