Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA just about to charge WHU

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Hiney said:
Presumeably Watford are keeping quiet.

We would clearly have won the game if Tevez hadn't played, which means that Watford would hve been entiltled to their share of a game against us at Withdean - around £36.42 I would imagine.

Instead they walked away with £250,000 from West Ham.

Good work.

We probably wouldn't have drawn them though - we would have different numbers in the pot. :jester:

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
Its just everyone on here seems to know so much. The thread starter said West Ham are about to be charged, one can only assume that meant today?

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I just think they should START THE ENTIRE FA CUP AGAIN from the third round onwards.

It's the only fair way of doing things. And Wembley might be ready for the Final that way.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
sunshine said:
Its just everyone on here seems to know so much. The thread starter said West Ham are about to be charged, one can only assume that meant today?

It was reported on Talksport this morning that "West Ham were about to be charged ...." but then again the sports reporter on there is a West Ham fan, and does seem to feel obliged to mention them every day regardless of what is going on or not.

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
Gritt23 said:
It was reported on Talksport this morning that "West Ham were about to be charged ...." but then again the sports reporter on there is a West Ham fan, and does seem to feel obliged to mention them every day regardless of what is going on or not.

oh ok, thanks.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Gritt23 said:
And in a couple of papers this morning.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
I just think they should START THE ENTIRE FA CUP AGAIN from the third round onwards.

It's the only fair way of doing things.

Agreed. All STH to the back of the queue please :lol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:

It's the only fair way of doing things. And Wembley might be ready for the Final that way.

Noooooo!, no more "How do I get to London" threads, and "No-one dare sit in my seat" tomfoolery!, and me sitting in the West Ham end because I am not an uberfan, and breaking a rib on the turnstiles

Jesus!

Just the compo

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
bhafc4eva said:
Sorry im only messing. Who's the troll in your avatar btw?

Treat em'mean and keeep em' keen eh BHA4E?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Treat em'mean and keeep em' keen eh BHA4E?

Not at all, just want to know which Lord of the Rings extra is in her avatar.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
bhafc4eva said:
Not at all, just want to know which Lord of the Rings extra is in her avatar.

Well, if that is her on her avatar, I think she looks pretty fit.

too many clothes on though probably.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here