Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA just about to charge WHU

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Titanic said:
So that's £40,000 and half of 31000 @ £15 minus some expenses...

that's just about £250,000 or so.

I'm guessing the club would be bothered if that really is a possibility.

Maybe, it will cost money to contest it (Lawyers fee's ect) and im not sure DK would spend the money needed.

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
Did Tevez make such a big impact on the game that you feel you would have won had he not have been playing?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
sunshine said:
Did Tevez make such a big impact on the game that you feel you would have won had he not have been playing?

Shut it women don't have a right to an opinion on a mans game.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
sunshine said:

That's not the point though is it.

He was ineligible to play in the game, and therefore West Ham should be punished. Other teams get thrown out of the Cup if the next round hasn't been played, so the FA must come up with something reasonable to punish you with.

they can't dish out punishments which are dependant upon that players impact on the result, that would just be far too subjective.

Last edited:

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
bhafc4eva said:
Shut it women don't have a right to an opinion on a mans game.

How very pig headed of you. I am entitled to have a say. We are equal to you, the only difference being your brain is in your pants! :)

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
Oh, and i am not saying West Ham do not deserve to be punished because they do. I am hoping this will teach them a very valuable lesson!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
sunshine said:
Oh, and i am not saying West Ham do not deserve to be punished because they do. I am hoping this will teach them a very valuable lesson!

You clearly haven't got the message, go do the washing up and if you finish that im sure we can find you some ironing to do.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I recall that West Ham played an ineligible player in a cup tie before (Enoch Showumni I believe) and that match got replayed.

Therefore, given there are 2 ineligible players here the Albion should be in line for some pretty decent compensation - 1/2 of their share of the gate money for the match / £250K would seem about right.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Pavilionaire said:
I recall that West Ham played an ineligible player in a cup tie before (Enoch Showumni I believe) and that match got replayed.

Therefore, given there are 2 ineligible players here the Albion should be in line for some pretty decent compensation - 1/2 of their share of the gate money for the match / £250K would seem about right.

Manny Omiyimni. They lost the replayed game. :lol: He got blamed and packed off elsewhere straight after that incident. Saw him score an absolute belter for Oxford vs Rotherham.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tooting Gull said:
The former chairman Terrence Brown has just resigned from the board (having pocketed his £30million for selling up) because of what might be about to happen.

:lolol:

Mr. Egg, the Icelandic Biscuit magnate don't seem such a hotshot now aye? Well PLAYED Terrence :clap2:

The soap-opera of these equally loathsome fatcats going head to head in court will provide us all with high-quality amusement for years to come. 'Polar Bear v Croc - The Rematch'

Meanwhile, Pardew will be quietly smirking :lol:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
bhafc4eva said:
You clearly haven't got the message, go do the washing up and if you finish that im sure we can find you some ironing to do.
:tosser:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That's the chap! I knew it was a minnywinny of some description.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Pavilionaire said:

Why only half??

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Pavilionaire said:

Therefore, given there are 2 ineligible players here the Albion should be in line for some pretty decent compensation -

No there aren't. 'Heeeeeyyyy' Mashereno didn't play against us.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Presumeably Watford are keeping quiet.

We would clearly have won the game if Tevez hadn't played, which means that Watford would hve been entiltled to their share of a game against us at Withdean - around £36.42 I would imagine.

Instead they walked away with £250,000 from West Ham.

Good work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here