Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FA cup tonight

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Man City and Wednesday.
I don't know the players.
It's the same across the league, makes me cringe. Bunch of cheating tarts.

Totally agree. I would say, trying to be impartial, that the Albion players don’t partake. Connelly (post Everton) tried it a few times, but wasn’t very good at it!!! We’re a pretty honest team, perhaps too much so.

My personal pet hat is where players glance round, slow down, then fall to the ground when the opponent touches them. Then smirks, job done. ManC and Villa had this down to an art form in the LC Final on Sunday.

Interrupted the flow of the game. Cheating.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Leicester look woeful.

The clacker fans booing.

Be nice to play them in this form before Vardy returns.

Come on Brum.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
City players really are embarrassing with their falling over

More embarrassing that the ref is buying it. These PL refs really do favour the big clubs week in week out. How the hell was that a booking for the Weds player falling on the ball?

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
That's exactly the problem.
Somehow, over time it's been allowed to happen and refs see it and fall for it each week. It's down to them to make a stand against it.
Never mind what the ex-player pundits say about it. Cheating is condoned by them regularly. Someone needs to call them on it.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
What was the point in the Wednesday vs City match. One team so dominant with so much stacked in their favour it resembles attack vs defence rather than a competitive game of football.

This is where football has completely lost the plot the best teams are so strong in every area including the bench they completely dominate to such an extent it stops becoming a spectacle.

80% possession and 20 shots to 1 with none on target for Wednesday. As a Wednesday or City fan turning up have you enjoyed that?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What was the point in the Wednesday vs City match. One team so dominant with so much stacked in their favour it resembles attack vs defence rather than a competitive game of football.

This is where football has completely lost the plot the best teams are so strong in every area including the bench they completely dominate to such an extent it stops becoming a spectacle.

80% possession and 20 shots to 1 with none on target for Wednesday. As a Wednesday or City fan turning up have you enjoyed that?

I feel that way when we play Citeh. Potter may ‘take it to them’, but the FFP cheats have a star studded squad that pick us off.

Unlike everyone else on NSC, I’m never excited by our PL fixtures against Citeh. No true contest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here