Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Wozza said:
He asked WHY not WHEN.

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

And I already answered...

I can think of at least a million good reasons for each game.

The most likely other venues - Stadium of Light, City Of Manchester Stadium, Villa Park, possibly Hillsborough all hold under 50,000.

30000 x £35 = about a million good reasons!!!

I suppose you could have Arsenal v Blackburn at Old Trafford, but once you allow Manure v UNITED at Cardiff you are unlikely to deny Blackburn their 'cup final' too.

Last edited:

E

enigma

Hope the geordie peasants get stuffed.Alan Shearer is a cheap wanker.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
80's Seagull said:
So that'll be an Arse v ManUre final then :rolleyes:

Rather an Arsenal vs. Man Ure final than a n Arsenal vs. Man Ure semi final and then a lop sided, dull cup final like last year.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Soton Seagull said:
Having the Semis at Cardiff takes away from the big day. however, once Wemblet is up and kicking Cardiff wshould then be used for the Semis, thereby ensuring maximum number of fans can go to such a crucial game.

I think Wembley will also be used for the semi finals from next year. Which as you said, will continue to take away from the cup final experience.

I don't know what the Millennium Stadium will be used for in football, if anything, after Wembley is finished.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hope Newcastle don't make it - the last two times they have utterly stank the place out. Arsenal v Man U would be my weapon of choice - a nice, violent needle-match to round off the season, with both teams kicking lumps out of each other in sheer desperation at avoiding a trophyless season. It has the makings of a classic.

Arsenal OR Man U against A.N. Other would be a complete yawn-fest like last years. Millwalls players might as well have played with cameras and autograph books.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here