Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup quarter final v Grimsby Sun 19th March 2.15

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I think, being honest, the initial reaction from some quarters was “but it’s not Man Utd”.
Agreed, which I find unfathomable as a reason for opting not to go. The draw has pitted us against a team we should* beat and the winners get into an FA Cup semi-final. Why would any fan want to miss that?

*"should" not being the same as "will", just in case any Grimsby fans think we're taking this for granted.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Agreed, which I find unfathomable as a reason for opting not to go. The draw has pitted us against a team we should* beat and the winners get into an FA Cup semi-final. Why would any fan want to miss that?

*"should" not being the same as "will", just in case any Grimsby fans think we're taking this for granted.
@Poojah is a Grimsby fan.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That's a shame. They moved mine for the Liverpool cup game with no issues.
I now have two tickets lol….expensive match if the exchange isn’t opened …but the opportunity to sit with my 6 year old grandson for his first competitive match at the Amex was worth splashing out another £25 for (I got a STH friend to buy a ‘guest’ one)

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
just over 4,000 left to sell - goes on sale today to 'members guests' then anyone with 'purchase History' tomorrow. Sold around around 1,000 yesterday so reckon same number today then again tomorrow ? Would be leaving us 2k to sell in a week I think we will limp towards a sell out as predicted on here earlier - Which is very surprising considering almost every league game sells out and this is our 1st home FA Cup 1/4 Final since 1986.
Being on BBC TV & Mother’s Day probably hasn’t helped

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I now have two tickets lol….expensive match if the exchange isn’t opened …but the opportunity to sit with my 6 year old grandson for his first competitive match at the Amex was worth splashing out another £25 for (I got a STH friend to buy a ‘guest’ one)

No exchange for cup matches.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Wish people would stop buying bloody tickets and wait until I've had a go tomorrow morning,some people are so selfish .

Give It To Me Need GIF

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
youll be fine mate theres loads left - where are you wanting to sit and ill put up a pic of whats currently left in that location if you want ?
Anywhere will do frankly, it's my Birthday weekend we're in deepest West Wales and traveling down on Friday night if we can bag the tickets and have jolly good weekend.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Anywhere will do frankly, it's my Birthday weekend we're in deepest West Wales and traveling down on Friday night if we can bag the tickets and have jolly good weekend.
Look lively at 8:59 tomorrow morning and you'll be able to get some for sure.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Why didnt he get you an Under 18 £15 ticket instead

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
Getting tight now for tomorrow, half way down to Sussex next weekend so really hoping there's something available

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Ah I read his post that it was the grandsons ticket not his
Long story….i bought mine over the wkd (ESU)…daughter had said not coming as was Mother’s Day….but changed her mind Monday….and in view of grandsons age wanted ESL…which i bought as STH guests….its his first competitive game so really wanted to sit next to him and daughter….costly…but i spend so much time with him there is no way i would miss the opportunity

Just have to find a way of giving my ticket to someone else

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here