Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup quarter final v Grimsby Sun 19th March 2.15

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
They’re on sale to ST holders only, but there’s no loyalty system beyond that. We have almost 6,000 season ticket holders, so demand will almost certainly outstrip supply before it makes general sale.

It was the same process for Southampton, but we only sold about 2,500 to ST holders with another 2,000 being sold on general sale. This game, being on a weekend in a nice city, in our first FA Cup quarter final this side of WWII is a different equation altogether. It’s a huge game for us, irrespective of our tiny chances of a result.
Has it been moved to Worthing then?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
There was a crowd of us (8) that moved from the West Upper to the North for the Liverpool tie. Close to the back but right behind the goal. Great position, great game, great result! Absolutely loved it. For Grimsby we’re staying put in the WSU - we don’t want to risk not getting a ticket as I reckon this will easily be a sell out.
Exactly the same.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
That is my gut feeling too. In which case, if it looks like that is happening then I hope the club releases a few more to Grimsby in the final few days. Wouldn't begrudge them another 500 tickets if we can't sell them.
If will sell out , no chance of Grimsby getting any more tickets

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Well I hope you lot are having more fun getting tickets than we are. Town have had the master stroke of putting tickets on sale, in person only, immediately after tonight’s match v Newport, when with wind chill the temperature is forecast to be -3.

Alternatively, you can wait until midnight to buy online, which you won’t be able to anyway as our ticket system falls down as soon as more than one person tries to log-on at a time.
There are a few of our supporters who enjoy a good moan about our online ticket system. Any chance we can send them to you on a free transfer ? I think they (and we) would love it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Blimey, didn't realise they were available already. Got them before someone nicked my seats.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
sounds like the RMT have called off the strike action so should make travel easier over that weekend

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just looking at tickets there, completely unrelated but why is Palace regarded as a Grade B game?
Also, I see Palace game the ticket exchange has opened (quite a few available - they better sell out!) but can’t find any announcement on the club site that it had sold out… normally they say?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Got my 5.
Moving over to East lower for this

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Surprised tickets for this are not flying out of the window !!!

Expected a load of sales this morning but doesn't look like it's happening. It would be a huge shame if there are a couple of thousand empty seats for this one...

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Expected a load of sales this morning but doesn't look like it's happening. It would be a huge shame if there are a couple of thousand empty seats for this one...
Firstly, it's only 9.20 am. Then you have Albion + can get 2 x guest tickets from tomorrow and purchase history from Friday. I think you need to judge on Monday morning really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here