Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup Giantkillers

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Jonathon Livingstone said:
Over 1700 Weymouth fans are travelling to Forest!

Do weymouth even have 1700 fans? or will it be similar to lewes at stoke couple of years ago?

btw does robbie pethick still play for weymouth??

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
Kaney said:
Do weymouth even have 1700 fans? or will it be similar to lewes at stoke couple of years ago?

Weymouth average crowd this year so far is 1,317 so I think the answer to your question is yes. Don't think that just because they are non league people don't go to the games.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
withdeanwombat said:
If Taunton hadn't lost to Merthyr,they'd have beaten Salisbury and then Walsall would really have been in trouble.

So,not the mighty Taunton Town this year,but their time will come.

Oh,all right,it could be a long time.But the cider's good this year!

I was at Wembley for Taunton's FA Vase Final defeat by Diss Town, in a game that showed the Albion should never complain about refereeing decisions.

Taunton were 1-0 up until the twelfth minute of injury time (there were no injuries during the match), then lost in extra time to a (very) controversial penalty. Unbelievable that one, were you there WW?

btw, the ref was from within 10 miles of Diss, but was allowed to officiate in the match because he lived the other side of the county border.

Last edited:

Sep 24, 2003
Seven Dials
Kaney said:

btw does robbie pethick still play for weymouth??

Weymouth are one of the "sleeping giants" of non-league football. Our Boxing Day/New Years Day clashes with Dorchester regularly attract 4,000 plus crowds.

We got rid of Robbie some time last season; I think he plays for Havant and Waterlooville now.

Our squad includes Shaun Wilkinson and Danny Webb

http://www.theterras.co.uk/website/pen-pics 2005-2006.htm

Last edited:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
if halifax turn over rushden is that really a giantkilling?? I would EXPECT haklifax to turn them over.

I like the look of merthyr tydfil, i beleive walsall dont have a fit goalie

:salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here