Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Fourth Round

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not great, obviously, but I didn’t see anything on a par with Luton v Millwall 1985. Seemed to be a few in the wrong end and a lot of animated police, stewards and fans running around but I’ve seen far worse…..

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I think I can explain it: people are f***ing morons.
I imagine a few Palace fans celebrating a 2 goal lead, in almost any area of the Amex, just after going 2-0 up would provoke a similar response. People are emotional, football stirs emotions, derbies really stir emotions. Maybe you wouldn't lash out if a Palace fan jumps up next to you at the Amex, celebrating a goal, but I doubt your response would be devoid of any aggression.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I imagine a few Palace fans celebrating a 2 goal lead, in almost any area of the Amex, just after going 2-0 up would provoke a similar response. People are emotional, football stirs emotions, derbies really stir emotions. Maybe you wouldn't lash out if a Palace fan jumps up next to you at the Amex, celebrating a goal, but I doubt your response would be devoid of any aggression.
I wouldn't hit them, call them a **** maybe and find a steward. But i'm not a Neanderthal who can't control themselves.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
2 minutes time added on.

That's a whole 2 minutes longer than the players and match officials probably wanted.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Yeah probably. People are morons and I am people.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
West Brom have totally embarrassed themselves there. No pride on or off the pitch.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
View attachment 174011
Wolves fan had his head kicked in
Red-Skull.Captain-America-the-First-Avenger.webp

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Ian Wright channeling his inner Attila the Hun with his choice of headwear.

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
When I was a nipper I didn’t really know what was going on when it kicked off
I knew for sure. We had season tickets in the front row. I recall being sh*t scared. Of all stands to go at - the family stand with a load of kids.
I wouldn't take my kids to a Derby game that's for certain. 35 years ago and I'm still not over it.😂

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I wouldn't hit them, call them a **** maybe and find a steward. But i'm not a Neanderthal who can't control themselves.
You are probably about 5% Neanderthal, but the fact that Neanderthals are essentially an extinct species suggests that Sapiens were probably always better at violence.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
The magic of the cup

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here