Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup Fourth Round Draw - Albion will play Swansea City or Arsenal at the Amex

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
hypothetically, if the game is on monday evening, will we still play the league game on the 26th?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Nailed on for TV imo

No chance. I have it on very good authority - from high up in the club - that ESPN have already pencilled in Derby v Blackburn, although if Orient beat Hull it'll be their game against Barnsley. Nailed on. A real shame for whichever bright spark starts a "will it be on TV?" thread in the next few minutes.

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
Why? In footballing terms they've largely outplayed Arsenal twice this season.

You are joking right? Arsenal are one of the most famous teams in the world with a phenomenal history going back to the 1930's. And they could be playing at the Amex in a couple of weeks!!

Swansea play some nice football but that's it. I'll be pretty devastated if we end up playing them bearing in mind the alternative.

D

Deleted member 18477

No chance. I have it on very good authority - from high up in the club - that ESPN have already pencilled in Derby v Blackburn, although if Orient beat Hull it'll be their game against Barnsley. Nailed on. A real shame for whichever bright spark starts a "will it be on TV?" thread in the next few minutes.

How boring are ESPN! No one wants to watch them games. A neutral would love Brighton v arsenal

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
hypothetically, if the game is on monday evening, will we still play the league game on the 26th?

No, we wouldn't.

Apart from anything else if we're on the Monday Blackburn will be playing Saturday or Sunday.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
my best mate is an arsenal 'fan' whose '2nd team' is brighton. he's just changing his pants.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Very excited for this, wouldnt mind either teams but would prefer Arsenal.

Would be suprised if its not on TV

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
forgot about blackburns point of view. thanks :)

D

Deleted member 18477

Wenger was very supportive towards our campaign for the Amex, he should be well respected for that and applauded for it.

Wenger is a legend. I love him. He's done great things at arsenal on and off the pitch!

Why? In footballing terms they've largely outplayed Arsenal twice this season.

You are joking right? Arsenal are one of the most famous teams in the world with a phenomenal history going back to the 1930's. And they could be playing at the Amex in a couple of weeks!!

Swansea play some nice football but that's it. I'll be pretty devastated if we end up playing them bearing in mind the alternative.

This. Arsenal are a massive club. Swansea have just played nice football for a few years.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Do you think the club will do the decent thing and allow fans to return tickets if Swansea win the replay?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here