Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup First round wycombe away

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Can't call it an easy win with the form we're on at the moment

No, trust me, it's an easy win. Plus, I'm going. Brighton never lose AWAY when I go. (This season : Millwall, Yeovil, Bristol Rovers)

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Ideal opportunity to bring a new man in NOW, next two games Hartlepool and Wycombe are winnable get the confidence high and we might stand a chance with those games coming up after that

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
just to prove that fixture computer consipires against me everytime, Wycombe are 4 miles up the road and...........I'm in ****ing Thailand that w.e. Unbelievable.:angry:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
excellent Wycombe away , at least the season wont be over in early november..........................we'll still have a relegation battle tolook forward to!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I am actually making plans because i genuinely believe it will be our new managers first game

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I actually think it's a cracking match, and I'm looking forward to it. The atmosphere is going to be fantastic, and it's a match both teams are going to be feeling they can win. Which makes it even better and though it might lack quality, it doesn't lack importance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here