Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup First Round Draw

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
What is your source for these numbers? Teams progressing from a previous round are usually allocated the number from the order in which they were drawn, eg winners of the first tie drawn today will be no.1 in the second round, whilst the last-drawn will be no. 40.

Copied them from somewhere, although they were obviiously wrong.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
So you and your mates can sing about the fire?

:rant::rant:

f***ing HELL, no offence but are you retarded? Seriously

This has been explained lots of times that I had f*** all to do with that :rant:

You obviously can't remember who I am, but when we won 1-0 away at Chesterfield under Wilkins when he came over at the end, me and my dad was stood behind you, and you even mentioned so. If you can remember then you should know what sort of person I am.

Jesus christ

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
On reflection, they only just beat us 1-0 with the leagues deadliest strike force (Murray & Forster) missing and us having no strikers on the pitch

If they are both back by then, we will destroy them. :yahoo:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
am i right in thinking that's 5 home games in a row coming up

That would be correct.

Tues 28th - Leicester
Sat 1st - Millwall
Tues 4th - Derby
Sat 8th - Hartlepool
Tues 11th - Leeds or Swindon

Reminds me of February/March, where 6 of our 7 games were at home. That came after bad run of form, and we ended up winning 4 of them and drawing 2.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
:rant::rant:

f***ing HELL, no offence but are you retarded? Seriously

This has been explained lots of times that I had f*** all to do with that :rant:

You obviously can't remember who I am, but when we won 1-0 away at Chesterfield under Wilkins when he came over at the end, me and my dad was stood behind you, and you even mentioned so. If you can remember then you should know what sort of person I am.

Jesus christ

HEHE, no offence but you are retarded! No don't worry, none taken, I often get called retarded!

I've no idea who you are, or who your dad is or whether I was even at Chesterfield on the day you speak of, I haven't been there for a couple of seasons.

Still I stand by what I said the other week, anyone that find amusement in run of the mill football fans going to watch and game of football and coming home in a wooden box are ***** in my opinion. If others find it funny, then I'll happily retire from watching Brighton and enjoy my Saturday afternoons elsewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here