Well who do you want to win and why ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Cardiff

a/ because Robbie Fowler plays for them

and

b/ i CANNOT put up with Fred f**king Dinage spending three weeks licking Harry Redknapps arse if Pompey win!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cardiff for me as I don't really like Pompey

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Pompey cos my daughter-in-law is from the Rhondda and already has bragging rights after this season's rugby:down:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Cardiff.

Whilst Cr***a* P***** will always be number 1 scum, Pompey are within our south coast area (along with Bournemouth & Scumhampton) so are a local rival. With that in mind I never want them to win, especially the Cup Final where BBC South and Meridien will go on about it forever.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
That's like asking if you prefer to shovel shit or clear up vomit. Overall I would prefer Pompey as I can see Cardiff giving their Welsh heritage full rein.

Also, the Soul Crew are nastier than the 6.57 crew.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Not a great choice...but Portsmouth.
Reasons?
Cardiff insisting on the Welsh anthem being played.
Cardiff bleating about a Eufa cup spot
Cardiff getting Darren Purse's red card rescinded by the FAW even though he gave Andy Cole 10(?) stitches with a hideous challenge.
Cardiff being Welsh.
Pompey scum it is then.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Why have people got such a problem with Welshness?!?!?

COME ON YOU SUPER BLUEBIRDS!

Any BHA fan who supports Pompey should be taken round the back of Withdean and dispatched with a coup de grace to the nape of the neck. To me it's all about South Coast bragging rights so why would you want Portsmouth to have another trophy in their cabinet? Makes no sense at all.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up!

I had to go to the QA hospital this morning and there were Pompey banners and scarves everywhere and hanging out of windows. Saw a pompey blue limo with play up pompey sign written all over and flags hanging off of it! It's going to be heaving tonight if the win!

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
Not a great choice...but Portsmouth.
Reasons?
Cardiff insisting on the Welsh anthem being played.
Cardiff bleating about a Eufa cup spot
Cardiff getting Darren Purse's red card rescinded by the FAW even though he gave Andy Cole 10(?) stitches with a hideous challenge.
Cardiff being Welsh.
Pompey scum it is then.

THATS CORRECT

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm not fussed who wins just as long as they serve up a better game than the shite that two of the 'big four' managed last year, and probably will again on Wednesday.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
If it wasnt for the shite weather i would be well away from it,as it is i am indoors and i still dont know if i will be able to resist a little look.Might watch sponge bob with the kids instead though.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
I dont give a flying f... , but i bet the met police will win .................!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Why have people got such a problem with Welshness?!?!?

COME ON YOU SUPER BLUEBIRDS!

Any BHA fan who supports Pompey should be taken round the back of Withdean and dispatched with a coup de grace to the nape of the neck. To me it's all about South Coast bragging rights so why would you want Portsmouth to have another trophy in their cabinet? Makes no sense at all.

Any English person that wants a Welsh team to beat an English team should keep themselves to themselves and never utter a word again.

Obviously this wouldn't apply if the english club were Man Ure. :sick:

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
It's not much of a choice is it. The red-necked, in-bred scum from across the border or the Welsh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here