• Play Offs

Votes: 48 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Winning the the FA Cup would represent a major honour,something that a Play Off final win would not,however i'll take my chances with winning the play Off final and it's 19 subsequent FA Cup Finals...

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Not fussed. We should be aiming for both and I'll take either.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Playoffs... and will the "not ready to go up" people please do one. If we go up then we're ready to go up, that's how promotion works.

Agree - the longer you f*** around in The Championship the more likely it is that Norwich City will take all your best players for peanuts and you're back to square one. Get up as quickly as possible imho with all the Amex-attending scouts drooling over Buckley, Dunk, Bridcutt etc.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Very surprised fa cup leading.....

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Very surprised fa cup leading.....
You shouldn't be, the FA Cup is just beginning to come back into fashion. Despite the difference in prize money clubs (and fans) are discovering that you can't put "sixth in the League" in the trophy cabinet.

Besides you didn't specify whether it's winning the FA Cup or winning the play-offs. or just reaching the FA Cup final or reaching the play-offs.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
You shouldn't be, the FA Cup is just beginning to come back into fashion. Despite the difference in prize money clubs (and fans) are discovering that you can't put "sixth in the League" in the trophy cabinet.

Besides you didn't specify whether it's winning the FA Cup or winning the play-offs. or just reaching the FA Cup final or reaching the play-offs.

Reaching the FA cup final and reaching the play-offs

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Selfish I know but I have seen us in the FA Cup, great day out replay was an anti climax, seen us lose the play off final to get into the 1st Division and seen us in the 1st division we have never been in the Premier League so thats it for me oh and just as a by stand my sons gets married on cup final day unless they change it to Sunday which has been suggested.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
We may not be 'ready' to go up, but if the chance is there we should embrace it with open arms!
Cup final would be nice too!

This Absolutely

If the chance came for promotion this season then I hope that TB would indeed 'embrace' it as it will only become more difficult season on season as, those clubs dropping down will have the advantage over aspiring Championship Clubs, with the 'parachute' money.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Play Offs.

Can concentrate on the cup when we're established in the PL..

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
been to wembley to see brighton in f.a cup final in 83 twice with the replay,went to the GOLDSTONE when it was in the old 1st division.if i had the choice it would be the the cup final,that would put us in europe £££££££ for the club and a great day out for 50,000 brighton fans ,if not will settle for the play off final at wembley anyway and the winners will go to the premiership £££££££££££ so we will have a cup final every game for next season.peaople say we aren't ready and proberly not,but thats what everyone said about norwich and swansea.so cup final and premiership football it is then

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If I had to choose it would be the cup final just think in a one off game we could win and be in EUROPE and that would really PISS Palace off!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Cup Final. Opportunities to sing "Crystal Palace , Crystal Palace , can you hear us on the box ?" and "Brighton in a Cup Final"

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
F A Cup Final. Now if you had say Play-off Final, I might well have switched. Or I would have to think about it.

I think I might take beating Liverpool and the play-offs, but if we beat Liverpool, I might change my mind.

If you said winning the FA CUp or getting promoted or winning the play-off final I would take the latter.

But I would definitely put the full team out against Liverpool. I would like to wipe the condescending smiles ....

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
been to wembley to see brighton in f.a cup final in 83 twice with the replay,went to the GOLDSTONE when it was in the old 1st division.if i had the choice it would be the the cup final,that would put us in europe £££££££ for the club and a great day out for 50,000 brighton fans ,if not will settle for the play off final at wembley anyway and the winners will go to the premiership £££££££££££ so we will have a cup final every game for next season.peaople say we aren't ready and proberly not,but thats what everyone said about norwich and swansea.so cup final and premiership football it is then
Except the clubs involved only get 25,000 tickets for the cup final. Imagine the binfest on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here