pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Grief that is close! At least Kenny has his excuse now if they lose

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Rules are that the entire ball must cross the line, the reply shown that only half had crossed it - goal can only be given if they are 100% certain, the linesman has made a good decision.

Goal-line technology needed though.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Never a goal looking at that replay. The whole ball wasn't over the line as far as I can tell.

What a shame for Liverpool, I'm gutted for them :lolol:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Looks like we've got Gus for another six months at least.

D

Deleted member 18477

Never a goal looking at that replay. The whole ball wasn't over the line as far as I can tell.

What a shame for Liverpool, I'm gutted for them :lolol:

Apparently there's an aerial shot of it over the line according to sky sports news.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Irrespective of what happens in Munich, I'd love to hear what excuse Abramovich would provide for giving anyone but Di Matteo the job.

I don't like Chelsea, but he has done absolutely everything asked of him and probably achieved more than was expected.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Apparently there's an aerial shot of it over the line according to sky sports news.

Oh goody, I hope they show it to King Kenny on repeat :lolol:

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I think Carroll offers something different in that form - He may have booked a place in the Euros.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Liverpool manager players and fans all sulking because they still think they are a big club and deserve to win every thing there not, i fcuking hate scousers

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good to see that the Best Fans In The World have stayed behind to applaud opponents Chelsea as they receive the trophy.

Oh.

D

Deleted member 18477

Di Matteo MUST be their new full-time manager surely !!!

He's certainly been a very lucky manager. Chelsea have had countless wrong decisions go their way (not even including today's).

Di Matteo even made the great Messi miss a pen FFS. He's god. f*** Rwoy. Di Matteo for England!

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Ball was over the line, otherwise his hand wouldn't have had to cup it from behind the line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here