Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup fifth round - who do you want?

Who next?

• Leeds

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Leicester

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Blackburn or Birmingham

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Bristol City

Votes: 49 12.5%
  • Fulham or Sunderland

• Ipswich or Burnley

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Luton or Grimsby

Votes: 140 35.8%
  • Sheffield Wednesday or Fleetwood

Votes: 78 19.9%
  • Southampton

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Spurs

• Manchester United

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Stoke

Votes: 22 5.6%
  • Wrexham or Sheffield United

Votes: 47 12.0%
  • Derby or West Ham

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Between now and the Stoke game we have 3 fixtures (if newcastle make it to the carabao cup final), Stoke have 6. So we should be fresher.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Come on, if you supported any other club you’d be utterly gutted drawing Brighton in the cup. We are possibly the ultimate ‘meh’ club for just about the entire football pyramid, with the added kicker that you’ll probably lose to us.
I am utterly gutted to draw Stoke away, proper meh tie

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Surprised so many complaining - missed all the Prem teams and we are decent away. I was literally shouting 14 when that come out as fancied that. Stoke aren’t pulling up trees either. Yes, a bitch to get to midweek but decent enough draw considering and chance to get through. Shame Spurs and the Manc clubs missed eachother
Absolutely. Anyone bar City, United and Spurs and happy days

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I guess there's a decent chance it could be the Monday if Newcastle are playing in the League Cup final.
Gives the TV companies an opportunity to spread the games over 4 days.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I prefer the stat we haven’t even conceded a goal there under RDZ. (Alright, let’s not get bogged down with semantics like we haven’t played them yet)

It’s a decent draw. We just need to go there and do a professional job…like putting the ball in the net.
I hope so.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We have a good record for beating Wolves, never beat Fulham in the PL at CC, nearly always knock Liverpool out of the cup etc
It’s a quirk of football that there are bogey places and teams.
Coincidences for me. For example, we win 3 in a row at CC v Fulham in the championship recently.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Coincidences for me. For example, we win 3 in a row at CC v Fulham in the championship recently.
I remember Mark McGhee saying he never lost at Selhurst Park, no matter what team he was managing, before Oct 2005. It gave me hope, and, Lo, and behold, McShane scored with his shoulder in the 78th minute.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Come on, if you supported any other club you’d be utterly gutted drawing Brighton in the cup. We are possibly the ultimate ‘meh’ club for just about the entire football pyramid, with the added kicker that you’ll probably lose to us.
Not so much anymore but I get they wanted a glamour tie and we’re not that. Surely someone like Birmingham or WBA is the most meh in the top 2 divs. Or Stoke…

kojak

Jan 17, 2022
Well they were good enough to play in our 75th anniversary

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Stoke. f*** sake. Hated them since they beat Reading to stay up on the final day in 2003.
Went to that away game midweek v them that season. Horrible pricks their fans. They won 1-0 - can still remember the scorer - Chris Greenacre I think. Spelt wrong I suspect.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Last time I went to see us play Stoke, we lost 3-0.
Hopefully they'll dish out loads of ST points for going to this so I can bump up my total and stand a better chance of getting tickets for our European tour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here