Aston Villa v Manchester City

Everton/Chelsea v Colchester

Charlton v Brentford

Liverpool v Manchester United

Bolton v West Ham

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Personally I think it's absolute rubbish that Neville's been charged by the FA for that shirt kissing at OT. Total over reaction by the FA to a bunch of whinging scousers. If they punish him it'll be a total stitch up.

Anyway, doesn't that Liverpool-Man U tie have Robbie Fowler written all over it?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
edna krabappel said:
[
Anyway, doesn't that Liverpool-Man U tie have Robbie Fowler written all over it? [/B]

No he is cup tied :jester:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
edna krabappel said:
Personally I think it's absolute rubbish that Neville's been charged by the FA for that shirt kissing at OT. Total over reaction by the FA to a bunch of whinging scousers. If they punish him it'll be a total stitch up.

Anyway, doesn't that Liverpool-Man U tie have Robbie Fowler written all over it?

Robbie Fowler's cup-tied.

Agree that the charge is ridiculous.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
On the Neville subject, imagine if say Jobi Mcanuff had run up to the south stand, there would have been pandemonium.

The intent was there as he ran the whole length of the pitch.

I did think it was funny he grabbed the left side of his shirt first before realising the badge was in the middle :dunce:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
Charlton are getting some easyish draws and not actually losing to teams in leagues below them.

Sounds like Palaces run to the Cup Final!!! Apart from Liverpool in the Semi's

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ok, ok, I GET IT!

He's cup tied :dunce:

The issue with Neville- I just think if the FA were going to consider that behaviour inflammatory, then they should have cracked down on it long before now.

As it is, we're all civilised human beings- more or less- and if a bunch of Liverpool fans can't deal with Gary Neville kissing a badge in front of them without trying to punch him or throw coins at him then they belong in the gutter anyway.

Fowler stuck five fingers up at United fans recently. Wayne Bridge ran the length of Pompey fans at Stamford Bridge cupping his hand to his ear, Andy Johnson regularly irritates away fans by posing smugly in front of them. How many players have tried to wind us up over the years, but do we go whining to the powers that be, claiming incitement? We moan amongst ourselves for a bit, and loathe the player for evermore, but that's where it ends. The FA aren't interested.

But get a few steaming Scousers on the line (and Alan Green on Five Live) and it's action stations amongst the blazers at the FA.

Neville would only have been booked if the ref had seen him, so in my mind there's no way the FA can impose any punishment on him that would exceed that. He's made his own punishment, not that he'd probably want to anyway, but he's never going to walk the streets of Merseyside comfortably again is he?

:lolol:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
BensGrandad said:
Fowler is cup tied as he scored for Man City in the 3rd Round.

So if he hadn't scored would he not be cup-tied? I thought you were cup-tied if you played.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yes he would be, Whitelion. Saying that he scored, BG was after Brownie points. :lolol:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
whitelion said:
So if he hadn't scored would he not be cup-tied? I thought you were cup-tied if you played.
I'll give BensGrandad the benefit of the doubt there and say that as Fowler SCORED he must have PLAYED.

Because he played Edna, it means he's now cup-tied.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here