Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****FA Cup 4th Round - Watford FC v Brighton & Hove Albion FC - Official Thread ****

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I thought I set the precedent with the peterough match thread - you must make a typo to allow a victory !

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I wonder if Bennett will start. I have a feeling he'll be left out of the squad and Poyet will come out after the game and say the reason is because his head isn't in the right place atm

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It's the ampersand thats the real problem. Ampersand = defeat. Really don't like the fact they've got it on the new badge, it's just LAZY.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
I'm well pi$$ed of woke up thic morning and i can barely move my head my neck is killing me and i've got tickets for the game well gutted

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
In the words of the Pointer Sisters....

I'm sooooo excited, and I just cant hide it!

Bad thread title or no bad thread title.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Must admit that while I will be listening to the match commentary my eyes will be glued to the text commentaries from League 1 and hoping that a much depleted and still unpaid Plymouth team can pull off a surprise result against Bournemouth

Rochdale v Charlton called off (frozen pitch) - another long midweek journey north later on in a crowded fixture list for Charlton won't help their cause

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Awful title. It was awful last night and it's awful now it's been edited. We're cursed!
No player? What is going on?
Any team news?
Anyone know where there's a live stream of the game for free?

It's the ampersand thats the real problem. Ampersand = defeat. Really don't like the fact they've got it on the new badge, it's just LAZY.

*** Brighton Hove Albion vs. Oldham Athletic - Official Match Thread ***
*** Official Brighton Hove Albion vs. Swindon Town Match Thread ***
*^* OfFiCiAl MaTcH ThReAd - BrIgHtOn HoVe AlBiOn vs BrIsToL rOvErS *^*

Once perhaps would suggest it was the exception that proves the rule. But three (when there was the same amount of loses with the ampersand in the same time frame) would suggest the & has no effect on the result.

You people and your crazy superstitions.

Now, where is glafryn's cat...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
A bit early.

Officials :-

Referee: Eddie Ilderton (Tyne & Wear)
Assistant referees: Charles Breakspear (from his mum) and Mathew McLaughlin (from his mum as well)
Fourth official: Simon Hooper (not to sure but probably from his mum)

BBC Team News

This is interesting:

Referee Eddie Ilderton from Tyne & Wear | soccerbase.com

Will this affect team selection? Gut reaction not to play Sparrow and El-Abd. But Gus does not do gut reactions, so I think both will play ???

First yellow card after two minutes?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here