Burgess Hill Town v Harlow Town or Crowborough Athletic
Grays Athletic v AFC Totton
Aylesbury Utd v Sutton Utd
Torquay Utd v Atherstone Town or Chipstead
Leiston v Lewes
Crawley Town v Havant & Waterlooville
Weymouth v AFC Hornchurch

Come on Hillians - first round proper within sight :clap:

Ties to be played Saturday 25 October, with any replays on or before Thursday 30 October

D

Deleted User X18H

Lewes have Leiston a very small town in Suffolk I believe about 5000 in population

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
You didn't fancy highlighting Horsham or Lewes...? ???

You're right. Bloody poor reporting. Sorry.
Carried away with the Hillians getting a winnable home draw - which has now clearly put the mockers on them anyway.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Come on Buggers Hole!:thumbsup:

This has been one of the most interesting 4QR draws for years, with tiny clubs like Sheffield FC, Nantwich, Chipstead, Frome (pronounced "Froom") and Leiston appearing. When I looked at the 3QR results, I thought Leiston (how do you pronounce it?) must be a misprint for Leighton, as I'd never heard of them before.
BHT v Crowborough or Harlow is a great draw for Sussex, as I doubt if either would have made it to the First round otherwise. Tuesday's replay at Crowborough must be the biggest game in their history and must surely draw a record crowd. I'll be very disappointed if we don't get at least 3 Sussex clubs joining the Albion in Round 1.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Crowborough must be the biggest game in their history and must surely draw a record crowd. I'll be very disappointed if we don't get at least 3 Sussex clubs joining the Albion in Round 1.

Dunno about it being the biggest game in the clubs history but it's a big game all right. Think we'll get a few down there tomorrow but very much doubt it will be many more than 150.

Dunno about it being the biggest game in the clubs history but it's a big game all right. Think we'll get a few down there tomorrow but very much doubt it will be many more than 150.

That would be a shocking gate for a club with a real chance of making the First Round, and I'd have thought that many more than this would travel to Burgess Hill if they got through. I know it's a very small town, but the smaller the town, the greater the "Cup fever" should be!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I was at a pub quiz once where the question was, "What is the biggest town in East Sussex?" Eastbourne? Brighton? Lewes? Not acording the the quiz. Fcuking Crowborough! Still not happy with that answer.

Good luck to the Crows tomorrow night.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
That would be a shocking gate for a club with a real chance of making the First Round, and I'd have thought that many more than this would travel to Burgess Hill if they got through. I know it's a very small town, but the smaller the town, the greater the "Cup fever" should be!

We got 700 odd for the FA Vase game last season but that was bigged up an awful lot by the local rag and was a Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately the club are crap at self promotion (just have a look at the website: Crowborough AFC) so your average Joe wouldn't know there is a game on.

I went to Leighton in the last round and we had about 15 or so. No idea how many travelled on Saturday as I was Leeds. I expect if we get through we'll take maybe 50 or so over to Burgess Hill.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I was at a pub quiz once where the question was, "What is the biggest town in East Sussex?" Eastbourne? Brighton? Lewes? Not acording the the quiz. Fcuking Crowborough! Still not happy with that answer.

Good luck to the Crows tomorrow night.

Biggest INLAND town maybe. Certainly not bigger than Eastbourne and I guess you could argue Brighton is now a city.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It has to be a near certainty, we will draw the winner of Crawley Town v Havant & Waterlooville, in the 1st round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here