Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup 4QR Giant Killing

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Have to agree about the Harlow fans, me and my brother got there around 2:15ish and stood behind the goal nearest the exit. Before we knew it, we were surrounded by a bunch of drunken chavs with more hooters than the playboy mansion. Smoking, foul language, being quite knobbish, throwing things on to the pitch. Vile bunch all in all.

Well that just about sums up the chavs that frequent the town, generally accompanied by 13 year old mums who smoke and swear as their kids run amok in the local shops. Think on it as the Moulsecombe of Essex.

Well that just about sums up the chavs that frequent the town, generally accompanied by 13 year old mums who smoke and swear as their kids run amok in the local shops. Think on it as the Moulsecombe of Essex.

Billericay have the same Essex chav reputation - I remember them causing trouble at an FA Vase match in Worthing in the late 70s. I don't know if they behaved themselves at East Preston in the 3QR four years ago - did anyboby on here go to that match?

Get In. Thats What Those Fickle Fucks Should Get For Being So Big And Boisterous Predicting 5/6/10-0 Victory And Calling Leiston A Shitty Little County League Team. The Six-fingered Pikeys Getting Their Comeupance!!!!!!!!

In fairness to people who were describing Leiston as a "County League" team ... they play four divisions below Lewes and, in Sussex, that's where the County League stands in the pyramid.

There need to be some big changes at Lewes after last night's humiliation.

And who is feeling Wrexham's pain?

Not many lewes fans, can't even fill a minibus to go there, or find 20 fans needed for the club to arrange a coach to Weymouth few weeks ago or so:D:D:D

Yes Leiston ARE a county league team, but doesn't make them a "shitty" one, or a "pub team" as one of their delightful posters on their forum refered to Leiston after the match.

Many (not all) at the Leaking Pot have no respect for teams at the level which they once were, and have only brought most of their fans in after being succesful, and now..............only 363 for the game tonight, with 100 being Leisotn supporters;SHOCKINGLY POOR turout there.

Fickle lot aren't they :)

Fickle lot aren't they :)
Not half as fickle as the Board of Directors.

For three years, they wanted success. Then suddenly they decide they don't. So they pull the plug on the entire team and appoint a manager with a track record of ... er ... not knowing how to do the job.

Oct 16, 2008
Leon Knight sounds like he's doing well

Transfer listed today apparently ! ...

Garry Hill, manager of Blue Square Premier club Rushden & Diamonds, have placed no less than eight players on the transfer list.

Andy Burgess, Phil Gulliver, Leon Knight, Lee Phillips, Lee Tomlin and Curtis Woodhouse’s names have all been circulated to other clubs on the transfer list for emergency loan, or transfer once the window opens in January. These add to Sagi Burton and Dean McDonald, who were transfer-listed late last week.

Hill admitted: “Sometimes you have to take action before its too late. Results have not been good enough and we can’t afford to wait until the transfer window opens in January. It doesn’t seem at the moment that the team had gelled and it doesn’t look right. There has to be changes. I want players and staff who will show desire and passion. We can’t feel sorry for ourselves.”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here