Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FA Cup 3rd Round Ties

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey the commentary of the Spurs game is next level bad, so glad I'm not really paying attention.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Blimey the commentary of the Spurs game is next level bad, so glad I'm not really paying attention.
Was thinking that earlier when Clive Tyldesleslelelelesly and Lee Dixon were banging on about a UFC round of the FA Cup.

Yet Joey Barton thinks women are worse :shrug:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
If we ever were interested in Udogie, I really wish we’d got him, he’s some player.

Ridiculous pace. He absolutely destroyed Baleba for pace and strength with one run last week.
He's a fantastic player.

Now it's January I suggest Barber get on the phone to Levy and ask the burning question...

How much is Udogie in the window?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Was thinking that earlier when Clive Tyldesleslelelelesly and Lee Dixon were banging on about a UFC round of the FA Cup.

Yet Joey Barton thinks women are worse :shrug:
Lee, global warming denier, Dixon and Clive, Man United won the Champions League in 99 don’t you know, Tylesdley is one of the worst commentary teams out there. Absolutely shocking.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
There are way too many players in this league now who are athletes first and footballers second, Burnley are full of them. The technical quality is nowhere near ‘premier’ level, it just makes the game fast and furious.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I didn't know there were replays. I thought they were doing away with them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here