Live on BBC

8.00pm, Monday 13 November 2006
Macclesfield Town v Walsall
Live on Sky Live

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
The Complete Badger said:
Weymouth v Bury - fair enough MAYBE, there's still better games out there.

Macclesfield v Walsall - WHAT?:ohmy:

That's ONLY because Ince is manager, and they will love playing up to some big name in charge of shitty team. What a pile of turd!

Yes, but to be fair that's one of the benefits of hiring a big name manager.

It creates interest in the club, which has an immediate reaction in increasing revenue.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
The Complete Badger said:
Oh hold on, I am guessing that those are only the Sky games, and the BBC will have a couple on too? In which case, Havant v Millwall and Newport v Swansea MUST be on the list!

The first one says BBC

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Weymouth's FA Cup first round tie against Bury will be screened live on BBC TV's Match of the Day.
The match will kick off at 1415 GMT on Sunday, 12 November at Weymouth's Wessex Stadium.

The Terras reached the first round by beating Hungerford 3-0 in the fourth qualifying round on Saturday.

League Two side Bury now follow in the footsteps of Nottingham Forest - who needed a replay to overcome Weymouth in last season's first round.

Clubs featured in live televised ties in the first round will receive £75,000 from the Football Association's broadcast payments.

In addition, winners of all 40 first-round ties will receive £16,000.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Theres normally about 5 games on isn't there? Friday night, Saturday dinner time, a couple on Sunday and then one on Monday night.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Can't say I'd give game two a watch and i'd struggle for game one to be honest...

Would love to have seen...

Havant & Waterlooville v Millwall
and
Newport County v Swansea City

ChubbyNVFC

Oct 29, 2006
If that is true I'm really pissed off , 'cos I think our game will be a belter, we aren't the normal Conference hoof it and chase side, we do try and keep it down and play a bit, blokes to look out for, Stu Elliott, Mike Carr, and last years top scorer Paul Brayson -35 goals in total (I think!)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
ChubbyNVFC said:
, blokes to look out for, Stu Elliott, Mike Carr, and last years top scorer Paul Brayson -35 goals in total (I think!)

Blimey our whole team didn't get that many :ohmy:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
ChubbyNVFC said:
If that is true I'm really pissed off , 'cos I think our game will be a belter, we aren't the normal Conference hoof it and chase side, we do try and keep it down and play a bit, blokes to look out for, Stu Elliott, Mike Carr, and last years top scorer Paul Brayson -35 goals in total (I think!)
We never play well on the telly though. That would give Northwich the ADVANTAGE and that would NEVER do. :D

Last edited:

ChubbyNVFC

Oct 29, 2006
Brace really can play a bit, though his attitude has been suspect at times, which is why he is at this level I think. I just hope the "good player" turns up, playing really well at the moment.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
ChubbyNVFC said:

I think we are the normal Conference hoof it and chase it side. Though that is changing through Dean Wilkins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here