Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup 1st round draw

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Surely there's an obligation to cover games in the TV contract.

Looking at the draw, I'd guess Halifax v Charlton, Morecambe v Wednesday or even Luton v Northampton would be candidates?

Or failing that, Swindon (because Di Canio is the media whore of the 4th division) against Huddersfield.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
BoF, looking at that, both the Charlton & Wednesday games are on the Sunday, which hints at them being on TV somewhere?

D

Deleted member 18477

dont miss rounds 1 or 2 at all!

it also means we dont have to win 2 rounds till we can draw a big money game!

arsenal away would be great! more chance of winning there than old trafford as well.

although i'd take a big game at home. palace, manchester utd/city, arsenal, chelsea, liverpool (again) villa, everton etc!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Surely there's an obligation to cover games in the TV contract.

Looking at the draw, I'd guess Halifax v Charlton, Morecambe v Wednesday or even Luton v Northampton would be candidates?

Or failing that, Swindon (because Di Canio is the media whore of the 4th division) against Huddersfield.

ESPN and ITV have the cup this year. They are also being shown online on FATV and have been since the first qualifying round.

Games on are:

Cambridge United V Wrexham Taff ITV
Newport County V Shrewsbury Town ESPN
FC Halifax Town V Charlton Athletic ITV
Morecambe V Sheffield Wednesday ESPN

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I do hope we don't get some shit like Preston away in the Third round.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I do hope we don't get some shit like Preston away in the Third round.

Inevitable. I'm going for a dull, northern side that we could conceivably lose to, which will be a massively unattractive tie for supporters, and which will make the club absolutely no money.

PNE fits that bill rather well.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Inevitable. I'm going for a dull, northern side that we could conceivably lose to, which will be a massively unattractive tie for supporters, and which will make the club absolutely no money.

PNE fits that bill rather well.

:lolol: Well that's sorted then!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here