Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F1 title - will Hamilton **** it up again

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
With 2 races to go and in a strong position, but with few friends either on or off the track and showing all the signs of a person who has a tendency to hit the self-destruct button is it possible that Hamilton will once again blow the opportunity to win the F1 world title?

As much as I should like him to win I think I'd have a little giggle to myself if he blew it again. To me, for some reason, he seems to lack likeability.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
With 2 races to go and in a strong position, but with few friends either on or off the track and showing all the signs of a person who has a tendency to hit the self-destruct button is it possible that Hamilton will once again blow the opportunity to win the F1 world title?

As much as I should like him to win I think I'd have a little giggle to myself if he blew it again. To me, for some reason, he seems to lack likeability.
Do you think Jenson Button HOPES he fucks it up again ?

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
He seems pefectly likeable to me, and I hope he wins it.

I don't actively dislike him - it's just that i don't like him either. If he wins the title it won't mean anything to me as he's somebody that i just don't feel anything for. And i'd giggle to myself just like I would had anybody else managed to throw away a golden position twice in succession.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
If he wins and Massa unfortunatley crashes on Saturday then he'll be champion :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's a winner, shame for him that we don't like mean self centred hungry go getters in this country.

I hope he pisses it and shoves the critics, both on and off the track's, petty little grievances and jealousy back down their throats. I feel he may well get the red mist again and f*** it up though.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If he wins and Massa unfortunatley crashes on Saturday then he'll be champion :)

Surely Massa would have to crash on Sunday (assuming that this GP takes place on a Sunday as per normal), for that to work?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i wont lose any sleep over him not winning it - its all about kimi for me, a man, who if he actually gave a toss about winning, should be able to wipe the floor with everyone on that grid, possibly bar alonso

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
i wont lose any sleep over him not winning it - its all about kimi for me, a man, who if he actually gave a toss about winning, should be able to wipe the floor with everyone on that grid, possibly bar alonso

Kimi does give a toss he just can't concentrate for more than 15 laps, probably due to the brain damage caused by the amount of alcohol he consumes. Listening to him speak I think he has damaged most of his brain cells :p

Alonso as a double world champion in the same car as a rookie couldn't beat him over a season. There is the argument that he sets a car up better than Hamilton, who benefited from it, but hardly suprising given Alonso's experience. I'd love to see Alonso in a Ferrari going head to head with Lewis.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Surely Massa would have to crash on Sunday (assuming that this GP takes place on a Sunday as per normal), for that to work?

And even if he makes it to the race on Sunday after crashing in practice on Saturday :lolol: surely he could hand the title to Lewis if he finishes fifth or lower and Lewis wins?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Kimi does give a toss he just can't concentrate for more than 15 laps, probably due to the brain damage caused by the amount of alcohol he consumes. Listening to him speak I think he has damaged most of his brain cells :p

if he gave a toss he wouldnt be getting LASHED up every night though!

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Weren't him and Hamilton in identical cars last year tho? And Hamilton (in his rookie season as well being alongside the defending champion) p***ed over Alonso most of the season

Alonso had bad luck in the season, ie car failures. He won 2 world titles in a Renault, whereas in the same season Fisichella (a decent experienced driver) could barely get on the podium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here