Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] F1 2021

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Have that Hamilton haters :clap: UNREAL drive.

How anyone can ever doubt the quality of this man I will never know, absolutely staggering.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
stewards bottled it. Not sure i wouldnt say it is exciting, hamilton is nailed on 2nd, it great for leclerc, norris is showing he has a cool british head, it could get exciting if he can put split mercs and get on the podium at home, but i fear the pace of merc is too advantageous.

Boring really.

get on your knee now for the goat!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The GOAT wins again :bowdown:

What a race!

Coulthard and his negative commentary can feck right off, ****

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Stewards bottled it. Not sure I wouldnt say it is exciting, Hamilton is nailed on 2nd, it great for leclerc, Norris is showing he has a cool british head, it could get exciting if he can put split mercs and get on the podium at home, but I fear the pace of merc is too advantageous.

Boring really.

Hamilton - GOAT
Mouldy Boots - MUG who is currently giving the dog a hard time.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Brundle was not dissimilar on Sky. Finding reasons why LH wouldn’t overtake Leclerq in time. Zzzzzz

It was patently obvious that the greatest was hunting his prey down in good time.

Good though both of them were, Webber as well they knew they couldn’t have done it so assumed Lewis couldn’t either. Neither gave him much chance of doing it

Lewis is a different class to 99% of all drivers in F1 history, in fairness Max has the chance to be as good on what I’ve seen over the last couple of seasons

Looking forward to Horner chewing a wasp and Helmut being a helmet post race

D

Deleted member 2719

Cheats never prosper......what a load of bollox that saying is.

Enjoy the win guys. Just one question is Hamilton still able to win it this year? Most said Max had won it, they still have a quick car.
I just wish Ferrari and Mclaren could be up there on pace too.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Brundle was not dissimilar on Sky. Finding reasons why LH wouldn’t overtake Leclerq in time. Zzzzzz

It was patently obvious that the greatest was hunting his prey down in good time.

And thats why Lewis is the GOAT & Brundle and Coultard are not fit to lace his boots.

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Don't normally do F1 but that was great driving by Hamilton, even if he does come across as a bit of a cock

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here