Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] F1 2021

D

Deleted member 2719

It was an opportunist move to gain a massive points swing. Hamilton gambled with maxs life.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Some saying Max wouldn't give it up and paid the price, we will see.

As the leader of the Championship by a margin he should have been more circumspect, he brought this accident on himself imo

D

Deleted member 2719

Well that’s a surprise, Horner is a massive cock and he doesn’t call the shots. Max did quite a bit of weaving before the accident too.

Racing incident for me and accident apart this is exactly the racing we have been waiting for.

Karun also agrees

None of maxs weaving was unfair or unusual.
No one overtakes from that far back in copse.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Real F1 excitement with nobody hurt much.
Ego and ego will argue it out later. Expect superfluous indignation and insincere contrition.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Otmar Szafnauer: Aston Martin Team Principle. "If that's not just a racing incident, then I don't know what is" :clap2:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
None of maxs weaving was unfair or unusual.
No one overtakes from that far back in copse.

Very few racing people agreeing with your views, nearly all of them put it down as a racing incident.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Will you agree with the race adjudicators? I will.......its a bit beyond us mate.

Of course he won’t unless Lewis gets a massive penalty

Anyway most of us watch F1 hoping for drama not to find another reason to slag off Lewis

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Hamilton was alongside but started to pull out of the move and got understeer. Verstapen could have kept wider. I thought it was a racing incident.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here