Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] F1 2020

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Stop go penalty for Hamilton?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
10 second stop go penalty coming for Hamilton, he’ll be last when he’s served it

Red flag now, race stopped. Hamilton completely fecked

Shame he’s not a Ferrari driver as he’d get away with it

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Red flag - wow lots going on

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
How many laps into the race have they red flagged it?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Hamilton about to get a completely OTT penalty for pitting when the pit lane was closed is my prediction. The fact that a safety car has closed the gap to nothing will make it even more draconian
Looks like it. Very weird how badly Maclaren came out of those pit stops but if Hamilton is penalised, the team has screwed up not him I reckon.

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Confirmed 10 second stop go for Hamilton. Total of about 30 seconds, completely fecked

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
You sort of feel sorry for Sainz. A few months ago he landed a dream job but now it seems to be a nightmare team.

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
This is gonna be fun watching a pissed off Hamilton coming from last after his stop go

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Ham came in straight after the safety car announced so maybe the message re pit lane closure hadn’t got through in time. Giovinazzi was stranger as quite a few cars had gone past the pits before he pulled in so WTF was he up to?!

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Merc have ****ed Hamilton badly here, especially as they didn't pit Bottas so clearly realised their mistake. Good news for Lewis is that both Bottas and Max are not in strong positions either so even if he doesn't score many points his Championship lead won't be damaged too badly

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Hamilton has gone to see the stewards mid race :lolol:

Can’t help thinking that Mercedes have totally fecked up here

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Come on Lewis. Let's show what you've got.

Looking forward to this although I can see an angry Hamilton carving through the field having a crash with Verstappen

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Verstappen retired, Hamilton 15th, Gasly leading.

Certainly an unusual situation.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Gasly wins for Alpha Tauri, Sainz 0.4 seconds behind in the McLaren.

Apparently you could have got 2000-1 on a Gasly win before the race.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Enjoyed that, Gasly to be given his Red Bull seat back and Albon to be relegated to Alpha Tauri?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Enjoyed that, Gasly to be given his Red Bull seat back and Albon to be relegated to Alpha Tauri?

Whilst Albon definitely hasn't performed, Red Bull have treated him appallingly and regularly compromise his race by using him as Max's strategy Guinea Pig. The whole time Max is at Red Bull his team mate is ****ed as they clearly favour him and always will. That's why Ricciardo left too.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Whilst Albon definitely hasn't performed, Red Bull have treated him appallingly and regularly compromise his race by using him as Max's strategy Guinea Pig. The whole time Max is at Red Bull his team mate is ****ed as they clearly favour him and always will. That's why Ricciardo left too.

Yep, they did the same with Webber when Vettel was there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here