Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f*** sake mods cant you

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
buffoon.,oh dear me a tough guy,i pretty sure your be one of pleps who disgracefully,slagged him off when he came on,you should of stayed at home,players dont need support like yours

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
buffoon.,oh dear me a tough guy,i pretty sure your be one of pleps who disgracefully,slagged him off when he came on,you should of stayed at home,players dont need support like yours
Oh please, how old are you, 12?

For your information I chanted his name when he came on, nobody booed. (not in my area anyway)

Take this to PM if you want a petty little argument, lets not spam up the forum eh? :rolleyes:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
The situation regarding our star striker and most expensive player for 25years is a legitimate talking point. Who the f*** are you to decide what is discussed?
:clap:

Well I have listened to a pre-season of utter gash so when something interesting occurs with our formerly mentioned biggest signing for 25 years and the fact some people are completely apoplectic about his actions i would expect a lengthy discussion.

I would quite happily fill the board up with anti-Murray stuff to get him away from sussex.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Yeah f*** it lets argue about Muslim immigrants and the IRA instead, thats what NSC is for surely?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It wouldn't hurt them to merge a few.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here