Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f*** off the rose of whiteness

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Surely re registwring after being banned is a banning offence? Plus he's a cunt of the highest order.

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Never Smile at a Crocodile (Shrimp and Crocodile skewers with a plum and soy glaze served over rice)

Serves 4-6

Ingredients
400 g/14 oz crocodile
20 or so large prawns (shrimps)
Plum soy glaze
6 peeled plums
2 peeled peaches
6 table spoons of white wine
1 chopped garlic clove
6 fried (lightly browned) shallots
1 teaspoon of sugar
2 teaspoons of mustard
5 teaspoons of soy sauce
2 tablespoons of honey
A sprinkling of salt and freshly ground pepper

Dice the crocodile meat into square chunks, and pre-cook in a Wok until lightly browned. Move the meat around a lot to avoid letting it sit in its own fat. Once browned put the meat onto kitchen paper and allow to cool, letting the towel absorb any excess fat.

For the plum sauce mix the peeled plums, peeled peaches, white wine, chopped garlic, shallots, sugar, mustard, soya sauce, honey and seasoning into a pan (Add more/less of any ingredient to personal taste). Place the pan on a stove and gently bring to the boil. Let the simmer for 15 minutes. Strain the sauce into a bowl. Puree the ingredients.

Place the prawns and cooked crocodile meat onto skewers and lightly grill to heat through. Pour the sauce over the skewers and serve with a small helping of rice.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Why are you going to ban him.

This is a football message board, not the f***ing united nations.

we need people to "bounce off" or this place becomes one big pansy love in!

BTW Town were beaten by the cheats today and I am feeling particularily pissed off

Roll on Tuesday

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dave the gaffer said:
Why are you going to ban him.

This is a football message board, not the f***ing united nations.

we need people to "bounce off" or this place becomes one big pansy love in!

Dave sometimes you have to actually read other people's posts before you post a judgement.
He came out with some horrible racist stuff earlier today about Spurs until I pointed out that Leeds has a higher Jewish population.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Yorkie said:
Dave sometimes you have to actually read other people's posts before you post a judgement.
He came out with some horrible racist stuff earlier today about Spurs until I pointed out that Leeds has a higher Jewish population.

Have to agree. It is one thing to take the piss out of a team but when you start making racist comments then you are just over stepping the mark.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Referee - my local Sainsbury doesn't stock croc, I would love to try out your recipe, can you suggest an alternative...and don't suggest alligator as I already asked for that and the lady on the meat counter called security...

Unfortunately, the slightest mention of a ban will get the "Free Speech" brigade rattling their Amnesty badges. I've said it before and I will say it again - NSC is far and away the most liberal of the boards I frequent - which is amazing considering some of the views of the mods on other boards.

Attention seekers like our Southerly Challenged friend will go away if ignored but people will always bite - the same as some people still think Ernest is serious. Judicious use of the Ignore fetaure is in order.

For my twopenneth, anyone using racist comments to provoke reactions should be banned just to keep the tone of the board. Like it or not, NSC is the ambassador of BHAFC on the net as it is the place most rival fans will come to first. Doesn't do the board justice to harbour racists.

But, if it doesn't happen, use the ignore feature - that's what it's therefore. If enough people do it, he can't get his jollies if everyone ignores him.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yorkie said:

I am sorry I didnt see what he put...point me in the direction please

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Gully said:
Referee - my local Sainsbury doesn't stock croc, I would love to try out your recipe, can you suggest an alternative...and don't suggest alligator as I already asked for that and the lady on the meat counter called security...

Bird flu infected parrot :D

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
its ok having people to bounce off and contrary opinions but racism should not be tolerated in any shape or form. if he is banned he'll just turn up again under a different name anyhow. how does this 'ignore' thing work? does it prevent you from seeing anything the 'ignoree' posts?

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Wardywonderland said:
Have to agree. It is one thing to take the piss out of a team but when you start making racist comments then you are just over stepping the mark.
Does that mean we aren't allowed to say anything about the welsh?
Or is that acceptable?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Eggmundo said:
Does that mean we aren't allowed to say anything about the welsh?
Or is that acceptable?

Ah, the old double-standards question. It's been debated a lot on here and I've promised doug that I'll lighten up today so I'm keeping quiet.....Oh f*** it, I can't.

As far as I see it, it is acceptable within the application of the law in this country to been involved in football debate, chanting or whatever and sing or make derogatory comments about The Welsh, The Scotts, The Irish, The French, the folically challenged, the fat, the ugly and homosexuals as long as you don't say anything nasty about black people, Asian people or Jews.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here