Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f*** OFF McClaren

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Yes, i know there are many threads on this, but to hell with it.

McClaren is a prick, up his own arse in trying to prove a point that he's not Sven.

Well McClaren, if you're not Sven, then f*** OFF NOW, our midfield was ABSOLUTE WANK today, yet the BEST MIDFIELDER we've got isn't even on the sodding bench.

f*** OFF.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :drink: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Withdean Wanderer said:
Well McClaren, if you're not Sven, then f*** OFF NOW, our midfield was ABSOLUTE WANK today, yet the BEST MIDFIELDER we've got isn't even on the sodding bench.

With a broken leg I should hope not.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Re: Re: f*** OFF McClaren

Silent Bob said:
With a broken leg I should hope not.

HOW has our laughing stock become the bloody messiah though? (Other than the fact that our midfield has turned from average to UTTER, UTTER TURD)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Re: Re: Re: f*** OFF McClaren

Withdean Wanderer said:
HOW has our laughing stock become the bloody messiah though? (Other than the fact that our midfield has turned from average to UTTER, UTTER TURD)
Becuase once people actually watched him play rather than letting the retarted red tops shape their opinion it became rather more difficult to make him a scapegoat for no real reason.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Re: Re: Re: f*** OFF McClaren

Withdean Wanderer said:

Because hes being played in his best position for 90 minutes rather than being told to go on for the last 5 minutes and run around making himself look useless.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
sir danny cullip said:
When did he ever over look O'Neil?! ??? Allardyce was the best option after the Hiddink etc pulled out.
O'Neill wanted the job. Allardyce is the best option after no one, he'd be as bad as McClaren, if not worse.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Re: Re: Re: Re: f*** OFF McClaren

sir danny cullip said:
Because hes being played in his best position for 90 minutes rather than being told to go on for the last 5 minutes and run around making himself look useless.

Oh, i'm not knocking Hargreaves:bowdown:

It's the fact that we can't find a manager who can make the likes of LAMPARD and GERRARD play sodding football:angry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Should have spent large and got Capello no matter what

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Silent Bob said:
O'Neill wanted the job. Allardyce is the best option after no one, he'd be as bad as McClaren, if not worse.

McClaren never overlooked O'neil though, that was the point, Aids post didnt make sense....IMO Allardyce would be a lot better than Mr McClaren, that squad is quality, mainly just needs someone to motivate them nothing difficult but seemingly beyond McClarens capabilities.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Adriodinho said:
So f***ing what?

I can JUST ABOUT accept that the FA didn't want to take the blame for appointing another man who wasn't English.

But to appoint someone who was Svens assistant, (and therefore probably had a fair influence on the previous team anyway) and who has done bugger all as a MANAGER (except for 2 heroic comebacks) was ridiculous.

:censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here