Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F Off Andy Naylor / Argus

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
gvce26 said:
FFS this is bollocks!! The club fail to sign a player during the transfer window due to lack of funds, the club are therefore trying to loan players in, the newspaper keeps us up to date with this!!

I know were pissed off Leon went and was not replaced, pissed off with drawing at home against a very poor Burnley team, who can we blame? Not McGee for once as he is doing the best he can with F-All in the bank, lets blame a young striker who played 25 minutes and a reporter!!

GET A GRIP.

you missed the point , Im not blaming anyone about the team affairs , Im just saying he's a twat for the way these speculative stories are being reported . just makes him look stupid

we do have money in the bank so don't understand your point there

+ who said anything about a young stiker ??? i assume you are refering to CKR who played 40 mins but I never mentioned that ??

rool

Jul 10, 2003
what happened to the days when you would get bun fights with naylor and that editor chappy on here?

How I miss 'em

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Article in todays Argus...

A club spokesman said "This is a nice gesture from The Argus. The paper has supported this football club all the way in our quest for a new stadium and for that we are very grateful".

So yeah f*** off argus:dunce:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Richie Morris said:
Predict an intro...

"Albion manager Mark McGhee..."

delighted at breaking Coventry's home run of 8 games without defeat.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
At least Naylor gets his copy in on time Richie.

He has space to fill and does his best to fill it. I thought the article about the rift between McGhee and Knight a few weeks ago was excellent to be honest.

Cadman

Jul 7, 2003
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Richie Morris
Predict an intro...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

said that the 4 goals scored buy Mark McCammon are the highlight of the season so far.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Cadman said:
quote:
Originally posted by Richie Morris
Predict an intro...

said that the 4 goals scored buy Mark McCammon are the highlight of the season so far.

I couldn't be THAT optimistic :lolol: :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Richie Morris said:
Predict an intro...

Write your own f***ing story, that's YOUR job!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here