Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F.o.a. Bournemouth fans

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Yes you have beat us today but look at the table 3 points behind, but we have 2 games in hand and if we win both 9 points ahead, or draw and win 7 points infront, 2 draws 5 points ahead your still be in the play offs :lolol::lolol::lolol:

best of luck this season :thumbsup:

Wasn't at the game but sounded like they were worthy winners. I'd much rather they went up than that other south coast club.

Absolutely. Next season in the championship Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Palace and Millwall. Southampton can have the sufference and panic of the play-offs but they can still go up. Think of the games next season.....................as long as we're there of course!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I notice the lino flagged Murray offside today - surely to be equal he should have cheated and allowed the goal (assuming it WAS offside) to even it up :)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Absolutely. Next season in the championship Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Palace and Millwall. Southampton can have the sufference and panic of the play-offs but they can still go up. Think of the games next season.....................as long as we're there of course!

Agree except for the SCC bit. Bollox to them. Another season in L1 please. And I'd quite like Palace to go down. And I'd quite like Pompey to go down. And I'd love to see Millwall get up via the play-off's.

In fact I hardly agree with you at all thinking about it except I wouldn't mind you lot joining us :laugh:

Jim_AFCB

Oct 9, 2010
Why are you addressing AFCB fans on an Albion board?

Cos we lurk here from time to time :)

Good game today, quite tight and in the end we had that little bit of quality today (as you did with Lua Lua at the Withdean) to get the goal. Only difference is that you didn't get the outrageous bit of luck that we got to force a draw, though with Keith Hill the man in the middle, I did wonder if he'd have the last word in some shape or form....
You made it hard for us near the end though and the final whistle was a relief.

Bournemouth_Fan

Jan 22, 2011
I think all of us Bournemouth fans were more concerned how the team would perform infront of the home crowd with a new manager in charge.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Well done to Bournemouth, sounded like you were on top territorially on the radio, though maybe the Albion had the better chances?

All the best for the rest of the season.

Cos we lurk here from time to time :)

Good game today, quite tight and in the end we had that little bit of quality today (as you did with Lua Lua at the Withdean) to get the goal. Only difference is that you didn't get the outrageous bit of luck that we got to force a draw, though with Keith Hill the man in the middle, I did wonder if he'd have the last word in some shape or form....
You made it hard for us near the end though and the final whistle was a relief.

Jim how did our fans sound at the game

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower
Whats up with you 2 are you bournemouth fans in disguise lol chill out, they cheated at withdean and they are not as good as they think they are we are top of the league and they are not, theres nothing about being arrogant or reputation its just to shut them up before they come on here gobbing off because they beat us.

Don't think they cheated, just got a lucky decison at the end

Jim_AFCB

Oct 9, 2010
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3925170 said:
Jim how did our fans sound at the game

You made a bit of noise from time to time, but didnt think you were particularly loud, but then I was sat in the far end among the home fans with the drum going.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
They were strong in defence, a few of ours had a bit of an off-day, it was a really tight game and their goal was an absolute screamer. It ain't the end of the world. End of.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thought we were somewhat off the boil today, Calde was atrocious in the first half and we just never really appeared to get out of gear one throughout the day.

Strangest thing was the fact Bournemouth can only attack by crossing the ball, well taken goal though.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
There was no roof, and it was fecking cold! Also the most expensive chips in the world. :cry:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
There was no roof, and it was fecking cold! Also the most expensive chips in the world. :cry:

I purchased some chips and then dropped them 30 seconds later. :down:

Oh and 8 year old cheerleaders = :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here