Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f***ing John Terry

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
the only reason he is in the england squad was because of the fuss round chelski. Even his own fans dont think he is that good

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
kinkygerbil said:
WHY WAS HE NOT MARKING TOSSER

Your talking f***ing shite as usual.

Terry was excellent last night, the error was in not shutting the ball down as has been said.

And on top of that it was headered in from 5 yards, keeper should have come for it also.

Last edited:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
i think james should have claimed it too!hes utter crap, get him out the team and start training up robinson!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Re: Re: f***ing John Terry

Marshy said:
Your talking f***ing shite as usual.

Terry was excellent last night, the error was in not shutting the ball down as has been said.

And on top of that it was headered in from 5 yards, keeper should have come for it also.

so you think terry couldnt have marked any closer then?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
When there are that many quality deliveries coming in over the course of 120 mins defending....1 is bound to find the target.

As i said previously not closing the ball down and then the keeper not claiming were the bigger errors.

You obviously just dont like Terry, i havent heard you mention the goal he created.......

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Its not his job to create goals its to stop them,
i dont mind terry but after he just walked back into the england side after king played so well and terry played so poorly why should people not say anything.

i accept your point bout defending for 120 mins, however it was the fact he just let postiga walk about 5 ft away from him while he just stood there

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
You defend as a side and you attack as a side, this its not his job to create goals is a weak argument.

Terry is a better player than King and i think every manager in the country would have brought Terry back in once he was fit.
It was the correct decision however unfair that may have looked after Kings performance against France.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Terry has had a fantastic season and is first choice in my opinion . . .along with Sol Campbell of course, the two outstanding defenders in the premiershyte this season.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Yes but he looked poor in the swiss game and croatia game he should have been dropped, ok king went home so it didnt matter in the end.

which goal did he set up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here