Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
same here ???

but if its his fault for that disallowed goal :angry:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I don;t think he was at fault. As whoever was summarising said; he had his eyes on the ball all the time... and no one can jump without putting their hands in the air.

(Unless they're an indie kid, obviously.)

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
not that bad to blame, beckhams penalty miss, yes both of them r to blame more- at least terry looked like he cared in the game beckham didnt, not on one occassion, but when you sit back you get punished.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
kinkygerbil said:
WHY WAS HE NOT MARKING TOSSER

If you want sex with him fair enough but not on a message board please

Indefatigable

Mar 23, 2004
the error was Beckhams in not closing down. Beckham was toss tonight.

Mind you he looked unfit. He needed the extra day.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Indefatigable said:
the error was Beckhams in not closing down. Beckham was toss tonight.

Mind you he looked unfit. He needed the extra day.

terry just watched the ball on to postigas head!
as he did in croatia game

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I thought he did well today but did get caught very deep a couple of times.

He did nothing wrong in terms of Campbell’s ‘goal’ either.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
when a ball comes in a centre half should be up and heading it away at any cost in that situation not just watching it go over his head like jt did tonight

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
perth seagull said:
Soon Rio Ferdinand will be back, that will probably force Terry back on to the subs bench again.

He doesn't deserve a bench place - King and Woodgate are both international class, Terry is not

kinkygerbil said:
he was ment to be marking postiga

I agree.

You can have a go at other players for not doing things, but the fact is if Terry had done his f***ing JOB and marked the Spurs reject (f***'s sake, I could have put that header away) then we would still be nursing f***-off hangovers, except we'd be looking forward to a semi final next week.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
fiucking bollocks gentlemen, totally !

Terry was about to jump, saw the trajectory of the ball, quite clearly he cant jump 6 feet clear of terra firma, so whats the f***ing point ? ? ? I thought he pulled out of jumpinmg in an attempt to turn, run , and cover the goal . . . . nice idea, but its impossible to make that kind of ground up.

we've been poor defending crosses the whole tournament, but then if we'd had any performance from our midfield to speak of we wouldnt have been defending for 80 minutes

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
He wasn't expected to head it clear from were he was, but actually MOVE with his man, Postiga, i.e. mark him, so he couldn't get a completely free header. With the wealth of riches at CB - Campbell, Ferdinand, King, Woodgate, there is little reason for Terry to get near the England team again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here