• Drink a decent amount of whisky in a hot toddy type beverage tonight

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Go to bed and have an early night and drink lots of water

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Stop moaning you absolute Girl's Blouse Spielberg

Votes: 26 61.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pretty much everyone I have spoke to today has had a cold including me! Oh and if you want to get rid of a cold go for a run! I am always out jogging and I find you just breathe away the cold and the increased fitness means you are very rarely ill. This is the first time I have felt dodgy for about three years, which incidentally was just before I became a fit and healthy person.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Pretty much everyone I have spoke to today has had a cold including me! Oh and if you want to get rid of a cold go for a run! I am always out jogging and I find you just breathe away the cold and the increased fitness means you are very rarely ill. This is the first time I have felt dodgy for about three years, which incidentally was just before I became a fit and healthy person.

I haven't run since November 2001 and the REMF1 game I played in.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I've had a sorethroat, headache, residence in a world of exhaustion and worringly achey limbs since last Wednesday. So i phoned the pandemic hotline this morning to find out. The man i spoke to was Welsh, or someone pretending to be, so i had to ask him to repeat himself quite often. He couldn't follow the postcode system and perhaps thought i was making up my address. He ended up asking me two sweaty questions and said as a result of them that i am probably alright. So i remain undeadly in to hold and ought to return to work tomorrow.
Do my symptoms sound similar to yours Uncle Spiel?

To the letter. The fact you are still around gives me some source of comfort.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Already beaten that. I am 47.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am DESTROYING a 1/4 bottle of Whisky with the odd Red Wine now. I will keep you updated as to developements during this crucial time.

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
At the first sign of a sore throat gargle with neat TCP, rips the crap out of everything, germs included, a little unpleasant but does the job, repeat as required and take lemsip MAX before bed and in the morning.:whisky:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If this prevents you from making wild tipping suggestions, erratic film reviews and stops young couples being handcuffed to an in-appropriate long term mortgage it will be worth the suffering, for you, and for the rest of us.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If this prevents you from making wild tipping suggestions, erratic film reviews and stops young couples being handcuffed to an in-appropriate long term mortgage it will be worth the suffering, for you, and for the rest of us.

Harsh

But fair

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
3 days without a Whisky or a wank that is physically impossible surely ?. Come on lets have some sensible suggestions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here