Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F*****D off

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
dave the gaffer said:
Big up for robbie69.

howyadoin mi whitenigga

lol, you really need to go to a Leeds match. Some of the language I hear up there burns my ears.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Blood is just a slang word for mate - its not derived from any gangs, and is actually a term of endearment, one person saying that you are the same blood as him, ie family.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Franks Wild Years said:
I hate it when people call me 'bloke'. Fuckin winds me up.:angry:

Where I work I'm known as the "IT bloke". I'm not even called Sir or Mister and this is by the staff.

At least the schoolgirls call me Robert at least.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Blood is just a slang word for mate - its not derived from any gangs, and is actually a term of endearment, one person saying that you are the same blood as him, ie family.

So it could actually be taken very offensively.

You could be called 'vato' in Los Angeles, which 'should' be a good thing if translated as it's basically 'bro' to the cholos. However, just like we use the word 'pal', it might not be quite as nice when someone says "you looking at my bird, pal?"
A friendly term used is 'dog' - i.e. "wassup dawg"

The V13 (Venice 13) are another localised westside mob.

It all seems very childish really, as these prison tattoos and bandana colours proliferate to identify each other. The feds will often prefer to let them continue killing each others' members, as it keeps their numbers in check a little. The trouble is, that innocent kids often get caught out in the line of fire, and the less brave of these gangsters sometimes pick on hapless kids where there won't be retributions. Asking them which gang they're in, if they claim no gang affiliations within a gang area they shoot them anyway (though they think that shows how tough they are!)

All rather silly.

"Don't call me scarface, my name's Capone" Prince Buster

E

enigma

D'Angelo Saxon said:

Originally it came from the black soldiers in Vietnam calling each other that there.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
what a load of tosh. How come we all seem to be wannabe Gangs members from the ghettos of LA etc. If someone called me blood I wouldn't want to beat the living daylights out of them I'd be thinking I dropped a bit of ketchup on my shirt after lunch.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
"Yo whats up some hosey's dissin' ma bitch" ? What's wrong with good morning and a firm handshake?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here