Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F*ck Off Mcghee

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
El Presidente said:
1. Leon has been a shit stirrer at every club he has played for, just ask Wednesday and Cardiff. He has played the race card in order to split the changing room.

2. DK signed El Turi, not Magoo

3. You have no idea why players won't play for us, so the answer is spurious.

4. The team selections sometimes win and sometimes don't. But he is trying to polish a turd most of the time.

5. I don't think anyone is certain of our best XI to be honest.

I suppose we could argue about this until midnight and we wont agree.Its just a matter of opinions (see NSC tonght thread).

Feb 28, 2006
Eastleigh
gezza said:
Nothing wrong with him, he has had no money
You tell me how are we able to compete in this league playing at withdean ???????????

I'm sorry but the amount of players he has fallen out with suggests that there is something wrong with him! And what about the money he spent on Turienzo?? Do you think he has been wise in the transfer market?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Isle of Wight Seagull said:
Do you think he has been wise in the transfer market?

Currie, McShane yes

El Turi, Trolley, no

Frutos, Carole, Henderson, wait and see

Dodd, unlucky

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm sorry but the amount of players he has fallen out with suggests that there is something wrong with him! And what about the money he spent on Turienzo?? Do you think he has been wise in the transfer market?

McGhee did not sign El Turi it was DKs idea.

Feb 28, 2006
Eastleigh
El Presidente said:
How do you reach that conclusion?

We sell two players for £2.5million, spend a fraction of that on replacements, and have to play at a shit hole every week. None of which is McGhee's fault

Hands up who is bored with the Withdean excuse? :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Everyone else has to put up with the hole and once upon a time people used to say it gave us an advantage in games. I'm fed up with Withdean as everyone is but stop using that bloody excuse!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Hands up who is bored with the Withdean excuse? :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Everyone else has to put up with the hole and once upon a time people used to say it gave us an advantage in games. I'm fed up with Withdean as everyone is but stop using that bloody excuse!

When we have Falmer I will:p

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Hands up who is bored with the Withdean excuse?

Quite right, it has no influence on our team whatsoever. The direct correlation between attendance and league position in the Championship is purely a coincidence and to suggest otherwise would make you a complete fool. I mean, what would we do with all that extra money from attendances anyway?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
junior said:
Not to mention the falling out with most of our black players,

What a cretinous insinuation. If I was Mark McGhee I'd sue the living shit out of you-that is a serious allegation you have made.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Is it Withdean's fault that McGhee didn't spoeak to McCammon from October until the time he left the club?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
DJ Leon said:
Quite right, it has no influence on our team whatsoever. The direct correlation between attendance and league position in the Championship is purely a coincidence and to suggest otherwise would make you a complete fool. I mean, what would we do with all that extra money from attendances anyway?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I think you're wasting your time using big words like 'correlation' though.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Silent Bob said:
Is it Withdean's fault that McGhee didn't spoeak to McCammon from October until the time he left the club?

And you can provide proof of this can you?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Silent Bob said:

What even when McCammon had a run in the team over Xmas? What did he do pass notes to Booker and get him to give McCammon his instructions?

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
At the end of the day it would have been a miracle if we had stayed up anyway, the three teams with the least amount of money have been relegated.

Yes I have been annoyed with the falling out with McGhee and some of the players especialy Kuipers but even that said I am realistic enough to realise it would have still not made a huge impact on the season.

What I am more annoyed about is how long it took to put extra seats in resulting in lost revenue. And the ongoing bottomless pit of Falmer.

Lets hope that we have a good close season and are able to bring in 2-3 players and replace the old and tiring guys which have not been able to hack another season in the championship.

Blaming the manager, who is not able to bring anyone in and the fact that he cant get a squad of basicaly Div 1 players to stay in the championship is just plain stupid.

Lets hope we get Falmer and some major investment in the club or we will have many more seasons like this one.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Bwian said:
What a cretinous insinuation. If I was Mark McGhee I'd sue the living shit out of you-that is a serious allegation you have made.

Surely it is a fact? McCammon,Kuipers,Knight and possibly Jarret?

Im not insinuating anything?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Another stupid Dwayne thread. Don't here much from you when we win. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here