Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F.A.O. Bournemouth Fans

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Well played today. Sounds like you deserved it.
Best of luck for the rest of the season.
Ignore the other cock.
Cheers.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
it was a pretty average game - they played well first half although no real clear cut chances, second half it was pretty even - they got first goal then we dominated 1 goal disallowed (was def not offside mark my words)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You have to hand it to Bournemouth. For them to be where they are is a huge achievement given their resources. I like others still think they will fade away quickly in a very tight division but they're not showing any sign of it yet.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
If Bournemouth end up denying Southampton a place in the Championship or play offs i will be delighted, and those 3 points they got today could be crucial.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Yep i am going to join the Bournemouth love-in......they have been through a lot of poo lately and are still just over our shoulders....lets hope it stays that way untill the end of the season. I would settle for us champions and The Cherries runners-up. What an achievement that would be for both clubs.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Was a good goal though, well taken

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Stunning goal and a few of ours had a bit of an off-day in a very tight game. The difference these days is that we pick ourselves up from this sort of setback.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
pugh looked decent and bartley ??black geeza in midfield,but thats the worse we have played since gus ame here,and im sure we wont play that bad again

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
We were poor today. Poorest i've seen us in the league this season, still could have knicked a point.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
It would be brilliant if we were the top two though. Would be funny to see Brighton and Bournemouth in the Championship and Southampton in League One. Even better if Pompey go down too!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
They robbed us at our place and lets be honest they weren't exactly brilliant today themselves, we were poor.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I've got nothing against Bournemouth and you can hardly blame them for the atrocious linesman we had here. Fletcher did what he does best and threw his lardy arse around and won a dodgy decision. I'd love to see both Southampton and Wednesday miss out on promotion to us, Bournemouth and Huddersfield, for their sheer arrogance if nothing else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here