Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F.A.O Ann De Vecchi

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
F.A.O Anne De Vechi

I wonder if your passion for your district is as strong as ours?

Would you sit in the pouring rain for nearly two hours, no roof and open to the elements? And pay for it?

Would you be interested seeing kids of our loved county crying their hearts out as they were soaked and cold because we haven't got our own ground?

You're not welcome anymore!!!!!!

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

De Vecchi doesn't know the meaning of caring. Her 'caring' regime has one objective and that is put us out of business.

If Brighton ever fold, Ann, I will be over to watch Lewes.

Re: F.A.O Anne De Vechi

Caveman said:
I wonder if your passion for you district is as strong as ours?

Would you sit in the pouring rain for nearly two hours, no roof and open to the elements? And pay for it?

Would you be interested seeing kids of our loved county crying their hearts out as they were soaked and cold because we haven't got our own ground?

You're not welcome anymore!!!!!!
well said,missed one thing ,
f*** off and die you frosty old c:angry: nt.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Anne do you ever read this board? I bet you do?

What are your thoughts on this matter? I still feel sorry for the youngsters at the game on Saturday, you can always email me or PM me if you’re too worried to say it publicly?

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If, heaven forgive, it happens and we don't get a ground and dissappear from the league, then we all have to go to watch Lewes, pack the whole town out every match day, cause havoc, and never stop. Maybe with the crowds and the money would enable them to get up the leagues and into the Coca Cola, that would be funny.

Fuckers

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Ive convinced a cousin in Lewes to vote the scumbags out, when are the next elections? How far out does the Lewes ward stretch?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here