Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Extra Police Drafted in For Crawley Match

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Can see some trouble for sure at this one,mind you the albion and aldershot have good history of violence and i can tell ya reading always get chinned by aldershot thats a stone wall fact.:lolol:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I was originally planning to take the kids, but will probably now take them swimming.

Couldn't understand why it was ticket only for Aldershot but not Crawley. It's a sensible decision to go pay on the gate if they haven't sold many, as otherwise they would get a load of shots supporters in the home end.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
As soon as Crawley went it was obvious there would be trouble at this game and I would expect it in the ground as well. Rumour is Aldershot are buying tickets on the gate for the Crawley end.

I wouldnt take your kids to this one.

Will there be tickets left to buy on the day? Me and a few mates are planning to go over.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Richie Morris said:
As soon as Crawley went it was obvious there would be trouble at this game and I would expect it in the ground as well. Rumour is Aldershot are buying tickets on the gate for the Crawley end.

I wouldnt take your kids to this one.

Will there be tickets left to buy on the day? Me and a few mates are planning to go over.

Its not all-ticket anymore.

It was for just Aldershot fans but this has now been lifted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here