Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Extra hour and half at Selhurst!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Well from a Brighton point of view I thought they handled it well. I hardly saw a Palace fan all evening.

apparently that's quite common at Selhurst on a matchday!

One4the.road

Jan 10, 2011
I have a ticket I shall go up to the game at 11ish wether I go in the ground is another matter it will be on in a few bars in the south London area .. Really put off now by this being kept in nonsense .

One4the.road

Jan 10, 2011
the more i hear about all the shit around this game, the more i am regretting buying a ticket.

I first went to selhurst in 1974/5 and have never missed an albion game there since...but i am seriously thinking of putting my ticket on the exchange ..... people say football is so much better than in the past, but i can never remember not looking forward to a palace game.

Your so right

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Met police tactics have always been questionable at away games we've had in London and I don't see how they can be allowed to keep us in for so long after the game. However, all that shit will be worth it if we smash them on the pitch.

Nov 19, 2012
There's no way any set of fans would be kept back anything like that long, its scaremongering bobbins.
Keeping fans back any longer than half an hour tops would do nothing but incite frayed tempers and aggravation.

The longer we are kept behind the more pissed the trouble makers from both sides will be, great thinking from the numpty that came up with this idea

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Met police tactics have always been questionable at away games we've had in London and I don't see how they can be allowed to keep us in for so long after the game. However, all that shit will be worth it if we smash them on the pitch.

It is very likely the Met have liaised with West Midlands Police after the Wolves game.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The longer we are kept behind the more pissed the trouble makers from both sides will be, great thinking from the numpty that came up with this idea

It will be Nigels getting pissed in the pubs , they'll shut the bars in the away end after half time.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Extra hour and half at Selhurst!

I thought you were referring to the amount of time the ref would add on to give Palace time to score a late equaliser / winner!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
after one adult ticket still if anyone has one,please.................pm me

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Being kept in has become part of our away day at Selhurst. After the 5- 0 we where kettled all the way down to Norwood Junction. I was going back to Caterham that night and it took over 2 hours after the final whistle.

The police are in a no win position and it's probably easier to piss the away fans off and clear the home fans out of the area.

If we are kept in for an hour could they get the dirty dancing slags in to do a turn?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Being kept in has become part of our away day at Selhurst. After the 5- 0 we where kettled all the way down to Norwood Junction. I was going back to Caterham that night and it took over 2 hours after the final whistle.

The police are in a no win position and it's probably easier to piss the away fans off and clear the home fans out of the area.

If we are kept in for an hour could they get the dirty dancing slags in to do a turn?

No, they'll be dancing for us in the red and blue bar !!

I don't mind being kept in after the match. I'll either have my head in my hands or dancing on the wooden seats - either way I'll need a bit of time to recover.

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
All facilities..including bars will remain open for away supporters, that is if you haven't drunk them dry!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here