Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Extra Daggers away tickets on sale this morning

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Are they in a different stand or something? Pretty sure the away end was totally allocated and we sold it out.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
My ticket says it's in the Marcus James stand, which appears to be the standard away end.

They do play in quite HORRIFIC colours, don't they?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Living in the States I don't get to many games, had a ticket for Boxing Day so I was gutted when it was postponed as luck would have it I've got to be in London for business next week so will get to go afterall.

odds on that happening?

well done!

Feb 14, 2010
Its pay on the gate in the daggers end as they never sell out so dont understand the fuss: if all that wanted to go went the we wony take more than2500 to 3000 for a tuesday in dagenham so plenty of room in the ground. I might pop down after work but to be honest i probably wont bother but if you wana go then well go. Btw i called dagers today.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Can't get on the site. This is like buying a Glastonbury tickets i've been sat here pressing refresh for the past 25 minutes.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
They are on sale online. Got one for my dad earlier. Took a while to get onto the site but i'm sure it will be easier now.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Just got the front of the queue to be told that the last one had just been sold. FFS. This is EXACTLY what happened to me with previous batch...

Dont worry fella. Just travel up on the day in come in the home end. Im estimating a 1000 Brighton will end up in Daggers stand. A friend who i know up there said Daggers are as good as welcoming it, for the extra revenue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here